Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I know is my blackberry storm 9530 is unlock?

i have a lil problem with a blackberry storm 9530 i buy on ebay.....i go to Advanced Options then SIM CARD right after i type MEPD the SIM, NETWORK, NETWORK SUBSET, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND CORPORATE said UNKNOWN why it that? i gues it should say enable or disable but it doesnt say nothing it just say UNKNOWN why it means it is hardlock or what i need some help plizz.....and if it is hardlock what happen? even if i buy a code i can't unlock it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The method you are using should work.. it should show active (locked) or disabled (unlocked) beside the Network field. Do you currently have a SIM card in the device? If not, then this may be why it says unknown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
    i have a lil problem with a blackberry storm 9530 i buy on ebay.....i go to Advanced Options then SIM CARD right after i type MEPD the SIM, NETWORK, NETWORK SUBSET, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND CORPORATE said UNKNOWN why it that? i gues it should say enable or disable but it doesnt say nothing it just say UNKNOWN why it means it is hardlock or what i need some help plizz.....and if it is hardlock what happen? even if i buy a code i can't unlock it?
    Simply, insert sim in your Blackberry Storm 9530 phone.If it works, then your phone is unlocked.If it is not works, then you need to get your phone unlocked.And if it is hardlock(Mep0),This is the solution for anyone have mep code 0 left in handset that no attempt balance for enter code.
    1.please install black berry desktop manager. (its free download from black berry website)
    2.connect handset with pc.
    3.open this software its shows booting rom and ask u phone unlock code(note: its not asking mep code just user code).if not phone code inserted then it update rom automatically.
    4.now your handset reboot,
    then you got mep code(10 left) in network lock section.
    Now you can get correct and accurate unlock code for your Blackberry Storm 9530phone from any third party online vendors like UnBBLock.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your phone. Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.