Dragonfable riddle answer - girl with map in Hunters Paradise?

Jacky

Mar 31, 2008
There is a girl in a room in Hunters Paradise with a map and she has a answer you type in. What is the answer? Please answer if you know

I tried Eastern it she said no...every website i have visited says Eastern but i try and fail. when they updated the map did they update other stuff too?:(

its eastern no caps at the start:3_8_14[1]::clubbing::clubbing::emot0:

OMG

I tried Eastern it she said no...every website i have visited says Eastern but i try and fail. when they updated the map did they update other stuff too?:(

TRY IT WITHOUT CAPS! like this: Eastern (NO) eastern (YES)
Battle me, my account is Novixtra id: 44849525 lv13 rogue, I prefer Necromancer or DeathKnight Class, if anyone knows where to get a powerful Non-DA weapon for my level, a bit higher or a bit lower without having to pay big gold for it because I am saving to get shadowreaper of Doom, BTW my friend thinks it is Shadowraper of DOOM!

And Also

TRY IT WITHOUT CAPS! like this: Eastern (NO) eastern (YES)
Battle me, my account is Novixtra id: 44849525 lv13 rogue, I prefer Necromancer or DeathKnight Class, if anyone knows where to get a powerful Non-DA weapon for my level, a bit higher or a bit lower without having to pay big gold for it because I am saving to get shadowreaper of Doom, BTW my friend thinks it is Shadowraper of DOOM!

Oh and Also without having to use DragonCoins

Back