Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to convert video files to MP4/3GP/WMV/FLV and other video formats

I am not very good at digital stuff and I don't know exactly what the video format is, such as mp4, wmv, avi, and so on. I only know my iPod accepts mp4 video, my windows movie make supports wmv and if you want to upload your videos to youtube.com you have to make it into flv I think. And if you have a Camcorder video I think not many player can play it so just convert them.

You know I can easily manage those video format because of Aiseesoft Total Video Converter It allows you to convert videos to any video format you want(including HD video).

Here I will share with you how to use it:

Step 1: Load Video
    You can load your videos into the converter by clicking “Add File”

Step 2: Choose output info
    This converter provides you many output profiles for you to choose, you can choose your output profiles according to your need. And also you can just choose a certain video format.

You can also adjust the settings of your output profiles. You can even save a certain settings as your own output settings.

Step 3: Conversion
    Click “Start” button to begin your conversion and few mins later you can get your video.

Tips: How to effect, trim and crop the video to improve your output video quality.
    After your Load your video you can click “Effect” button to access the effect panel

1: Effect
    Adjust the video effect as you want: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Deinterlacing.

2: Trim
    Clip your video, pick up any part of your video to convert.
    You have 3 ways to do trim:

1.Dragging the slider

2.Controlling the “Trim From” and “Trim To” button

3.Setting the Start and End time

3: Crop
    Adjust video size, Cut off the black edge of your video to let you enjoy your movie in full screen by click the 'Crop' button
    You have 2 ways to do crop:

1.Move your mouse cursor onto one of the eight small adjustment boxes on the cropping frame and drag the crop frame to crop the video such as cutting off top and bottom black bar. The cropped result will be shown on the Output Preview at the same time

2.Type the value directly or set the value in "Left", "Right" and "Cropped area size" area to set the position of the cropping frame.

You can also select the aspect ratio from the Zoom Mode drop-down list. There are 4 choices for you: Full Screen, 16:9, 4:3 and Keep Original.

After you convert your videos you can put your video to iPod, Windows Movie Maker, youtube.com, and other player without any problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

How to convert MKV to AVI and add subtitle to MKV?

You may fail in importing your download MKV videos or HD movies to some hard devices like Xbox 360, or may occasionally have such experience of failing in the playback of MKV files on your gadgets PSP for example. (Note, the MKV to AVI Converter is also known as iSkysoft Video Converter)
    Last edited by striversmith; 05-26-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Unregistered
    Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
    also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.

Unregistered
    These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only

one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of

DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and

quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac

is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to

convert DVD
    or video step by step.

Unregistered
    Many people have iPhone right now but few of them can really enjoy it besides making phone call. Today i recommend you a really nice iPhone tool: Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack

It can:
    1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to iPhone compatible video/audio formats
    Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack can convert any DVD/video/audio to iPhone/iPhone (3G) MP4, H.264, as well as the MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A audio

2. Transfer PC files to iPhone, iPhone to PC, and between iPhone
    Backup iPhone files to PC directly, import files or folder from PC to iPhone, even transfer between different iPhone with the help of iPhone Transfer software.

3. Make any time length iPhone ringtone by iPhone Ringtone Maker
    Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar.

4. Also it can do Trim, Crop, Merge, Snapshot, Choose audio track, subtitles and other video editing functions.

if you are a Mac user:
    here is Mac iPhone Software Pack