I stopped by to ask my professor for help on my speech. I told her, straight up, that I just was not prepared when she asked if something happened. I said it was my own fault. She didn't look pleased about my procrastination, but sat down and we started talking about it. During the discussion on my speech, I got to a part where I was confused...but I wasn't sure exactly what about... I said "Well this part here, I don't...ugh, I don't know, nevermind." and she sat with her eyebrows raised, mouth dropped open and eyes wide in a way that came off as though I was slow or stupid. I went ahead and explained the best I could and she answered, but not real friendly. She acted annoyed. I stopped asking questions. She talked for the remainder, and it wasn't what I'd gone to get help on.

I leaned forward to see what she was writing on my cards and as I did so, I looked at her face (she was looking down) because everyone on ratemyprofessors said she was hot. I thought to myself "she's ugly" (her nose and her chin protrude) and looked back down at her writing. At that point, she started making quick/nervous glances up at me while head still down and while stuttering, saying "um... uh", and lifting her pen down to the paper and back up again and down and looking up at me...it was as though she was entirely off track/completely forgot where she was going. I just kept looking at the paper. And with the timing, it was as though she heard me thinking "she's ugly" because it was right at the moment when she started doing that.

She finally finished. I hadn't asked anymore questions since that one, so started packing up...and it was completely silent. It felt like something should have filled that quiet. I glanced up at her because she'd been sitting with her head slightly tilted, smiling kindly at me. I gave a quick, fake grin and she looked back towards her desk, grin gone. She thanked me for stopping by and I just did a "mhm" in a pleasant, yet not thankful tone. She looked upset for a couple seconds before turning to pick up her papers and as I walked out.