GQ Magazine has released its annual list of Britain’s Best Dressed Men. Several royals made the list, but there is also a surprising exception.
Prince Harry (#12), Prince Charles (#25), Prince Philip (#33), and Prince Michael of Kent (#34) were named. Prince Harry was at #10 last year.
A royal insider said: “Harry is delighted to be included in the list, especially in the top 20. Even though he has gone down two places from last year, he is still included, which is more than can be said for his brother, Prince William.”
Yup, that’s right. Prince William didn’t even make it to this list. He did appear in another list, one which isn’t too flattering, I’m afraid. William was #16 in the same magazine’s worst dressed list. I never saw whatever it is that landed William in this list. So if you know, do tell me.

Here is the top 20 in GQ UK’s list of Best Dressed Men 2008:
1. Daniel Craig
2. Noel Fielding
3. Daniel Day-Lewis
4. James McAvoy
5. Tom Ford
6. David Beckham
7. Jude Law
8. David Cameron
9. David de Rothschild
10. David Furnish
11. David Walliams
12. Prince Harry
13. Clive Owen
14. Nicky Haslam
15. Lewis Hamilton
16. Jarvis Cocker
17. Sir Elton John
18. Sam Riley

19. Giles Deacon
20. David Bowie
Others: Prince of Wales, 25, Duke of Edinburgh, 33, Prince Michael of Kent, 34via Monster and Critics
Technorati Tags: royalty,British royals,Prince Harry,Prince Philip,Prince Charles,Prince William,best dressed
Share This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>