x17Online has just posted aeriel pictures of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes new house. They are saying that the couple spent 30 million buckaroos on their house and that they will be moving in soon. So, what can 30 million dollars buy you? How about thirteen thousand square feet, a pool, tennis courts and nine bedrooms. Hmmmm….I think that might be enough room for me and my family.
According to the LA Times blog, this house was formerly owned by the founder of See’s Candies, which is some of the best candy in the world in my opinion! X17 added that this sounded like the perfect place for sweet little Suri Cruise to grow up. Awww, I agree.
My husband and I have been house hunting today and suddenly everything we have looked at seems so small, lol! I hope Tom, Katie and Suri will enjoy their new home once they get moved in and settled. I also hope they don’t lose Suri in that big ‘ol house. They better put a GPS tracking device on her.
Tags: pictures of tom cruise and katie holmes house, tom cruise and katie holmes house, tom cruise house </img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>

</img>