PoopSenders.com may be one of the most unique websites and services I’ve ever seen. It’s not quite the site you want to intentionally uncover though if you know what I mean.
Do you have a not-so-special someone that you need to get a message across in a really unique way? Maybe like this person with his neighbor:
I sent a pile of poop to my neighbor that lets her dog shit in everybody’s yard. She must have gotten the message because now she carries a plastic bag around with her and actually cleans up after the dog. She never did that before. Thanks for a job well done. Mary - San Francisco, CA
I hope I don’t make it on anyone’s sh** list that’s for sure. But if you’ve got some people on yours that need a little gift of karma, go visit PoopSenders.com for a message as special as roses but as loud as a billboard!
Hat tip to Jeremy Wright and the b5media HQ for uncovering this one and sharing via twitter!
Tags: cows, crap, delivery, dung, elephants, gag gifts, gifts, jokes, manure, poop, porchesShare This
</img>

</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>