Vizio blueray player turns the TV screen green when the movie plays. How do I fix it?

Joanne

Jun 3, 2008
On the main menu the tv is normal and the options can be seen clearly. When I put a movie into the player the screen turns green and that's all you can see. You can still hear the movie but you can't see it.

Mine just did the same thing... what you have to do is unplug the Blue Ray Player... and then hold the power button for 30 seconds... plug the player back in and you should be up and working fine.

thanks

Wow works no more green screen almost returned to Costco thanks again.

Thank you so much! It worked, I was getting really frusterated :)

Vizio blueray player-green screen

Hey just wanted to say thx soooo much, we were ready to throw our DVD player out!! It definitely worked :D

Works!

Dont know how or why this works, but it does. Thanks again!

its works...
now i can watch "Big Fat Ass 10" in blue ray! Yeeaaahhhh

...J/K

Thank you so much, I was getting really irritated!:applause:

Mine just did the same thing... what you have to do is unplug the Blue Ray Player... and then hold the power button for 30 seconds... plug the player back in and you should be up and working fine.
I was about to try your solution but I updated the software first and that fixed it as well, might help someone doesn't get the power button trick to work. Ah, the things we do to make cheap crap keep working.

WOW!! I was ready to replace DVD Player, that worked. Thanks so much for the tip.

Wow so glad I searched google and found this site! I was very upset cause my warranty ran out in March and I was thinking about buying a new one. Now I don't have to. I am able to watch my new movie John Carter and no more green screen! Thanks.

DVD player green screen

Thanks for the solution with turning off and holding the remote power button. It work great and no more problem with the player.

Thanks so much! You rock! Woohooo! Yea, I was getting ready to throw down a few hundred for the next dvd player, when this one is new!

You are my hero. Thanks so much. My husband was ready to throw it in the trash he was so frustrated.

Works!

Thank you! Green screen is gone. This trick works. Glad I found this site!

Back