Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    melanie c

what do you think of my prototype? (pic included)?

Well, as you all know, I had this revelation last week about how neat it would be to make a new state of the art smartphone that had eating utensils sticking out of it. Well, I did have a few trial and error runs, I did learn that it's not so "smart" to put a smart phone through the dishwasher. I decided that if this project is going to fly, I would have to be a Martyr and be the one to pay a few bucks on buying phone after phone and destroying them in one way or another. Well, I think I have worked out the kinks, and I am proud to share with you my prototype. here is the link:http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/christykrab/january08082.jpgDo you all think that if I put this on the market that it would fly? I did hear rumors that the next smartphone would include these features, so I really have to move fast before someone else beats me to the punch. No hatemongering please, I will not be intimdated. Y'all just jealous that you didn't think it up first.I ask this question in the V&V section because my dreadlocks are weighing down my head and I couldn't figure out where else to put this question. morons >fi: a cattle prod... hmmmmm.... I like the way you think! well, you know how the smartphone biz goes, there will be a new latest greatest thing next week, maybe the cattle prod or a taser will be the next big thing.Oh, Happy Easter to all of you meat-eating monstersOk, maybe I should rethink where the fork should be located. I got a phone call this morning and wow... do any of the know what it's like to get forked in the ear? not pleasant

mehrwinds

You're funny. :-P

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice colour combinations!

Downloads
    Uploads

Just watch out when you will be making a phone call...

Downloads
    Uploads

Protip: Packing tape is a poor construction material. Another protip: Try krazyglue + swiss army?

megster

thats funny, think you should get busy making more, maybe get a factory going, they are going to be in high demand!!!!!

melancholy yups

Ironic and funny. I've seen sweeping changes to the dining experience occur over the past ten years

Downloads
    Uploads

would have made more sense to have the knife and fork on opposite sides, spoon out the bottom so you can hold the phone to use it, a straw going up and down one side, and an electric mini cattle prod on the other for when folk stand too close to you on the busbut thats just me

Downloads
    Uploads

you're mad =)I think you could make a fortune....lol

mel-mel

Your insane... but the funny kind of entertaining insane... I love it... pure genius... make sure you get that patented so you can live of the royalties. LOL your hilarious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast