Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: please help me?

Downloads
    Uploads

please help me?

Dear Sirs,First of all I would like to thank you for your best efforts for production the best goods in the world.My name is Ali Solatzadeh from Iran I am one of your customer. Because of this fact that I know the Sony Ericsson is famous and reliable company in the world specially in my country, Iran, I want to say you my problem and I hope that you will solve my problem because I have searched for the email address of directors of Sony Ericsson company for six month and now I think that finally I could find the relative email address: I have problem since 6 month ago because in October 2007 we have bought one Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i from one shop that in that shop we could find many Sony Ericsson mobile phones, so after I have talked to manger of shop I have bought one Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i . After only two days working with the above mentioned mobile phone I found that this phone had problem and it never turn on. So I referred to the shop and say this problem to the manger of shop and he told me that Sony Ericsson Company did not get any guarantee for its mobiles, I say to the manager of shop that it is not possible but he did not give me another K800i phone. so I have to go another shop for fixing the problem of Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i by my money, after some examine by in charge of person (fixer of problem) he told my that it is not good for my to repair the Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i because the cost of this repairing is not logical and so high, so I was very angry and throw my bad Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i with it's equipment in the nearest trash can and come back to our home and now I have not any mobile phone.So I have a question of you:1-Is it possible for Sony Ericsson Company which is one of the best companies in the world to refuse to give the guarantee for its productions to customers!?So we respectfully ask you to answer my question because I have many friends in our city and always they are asked me about my present problem with my K800i Sony Ericsson mobile phone and why Sony Ericsson refused to give guarantee for changing my phone immediately and because of this fact now they are not satisfy to buy anything from Sony Ericsson company. And they are waiting for my answer. So, I am waiting for your replay. With best regard, Ali solatzadeh Your faithful customer forever

DR Billybear

please help me?

lol

dpunk00

please help me?

wowu have such a cool name

dpepperdrinker

please help me?

There should have been a one year guarantee in the instruction booklet that they would fix or replace the phone if something was wrong with it. Most phones have a one year warrantee on them.

Downloads
    Uploads

please help me?

This isn't the sony website, if you want to email sony, go to sony.com than contact us.Sony provides warranty for 1 year, almost every company does that, so I think the store manager was wrong.

DPTITAN

please help me?

:]

dpymp

please help me?

Check your local statutes. In Pennsylvania, consumer products such as cell phones, tv's, radio's etc has a 1 yr warranty from the manufacturer. It may be different in Iran, but try it.

dr schmitty

please help me?

I don't think the shop you got the phone from was being honest. It sounds like you picked this phone up from a "hot shop" meaning he baught it used from someone, unlocked phone or mass purchased it from sellers with no plan or anything on it. In a nut shell, I think you got ripped off by this shop. SE has warranty. Did the shop offer you an insurance plan with this phone?Tiffany