Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    do_u_hear_banjos

wich phone is the best?

motorola are rubbish, the phones constantly freeze, crash and turn themselves off, Sony ericsson are good phones, reliable, but if you want to use the phone with a computer, set aside aprox 220 hours to do this, its so complicated and filled with errors that its either too frustrating or impossible. I have had 3 sony ericssons all with the same computer issues, and thats on 3 separate computers. In the end I gave up and got a nokia, it works like a dream!!

Downloads
    Uploads

wich phone is the best?

well i've used a v3 before and my cousin has the sony erricsonboth's features are pretty similari think the only downside to the sony erricson is the small buttons, they get quite annoying, but the program is very cool the motorola is good, i dont see and highlights and lowlights to it, it's just a phone that would satisfy youpersonally would go the motorola because i love flip topsEDIT:actually no, i remember a bad thing about the motorola, it's not that good qualitythe battery screws up etcwell it depends how long you want to keep this phone for; i change every 2 years so i can go for the less durable one, but even before the 2 years finished i had to get mine fixed

dpcarras2007

wich phone is the best?

The best phone would be the Sony Ericsson W880i. It's awesome

Downloads
    Uploads

wich phone is the best?

They have both got 2 megapixel cameras, as a keen photographer, I took this photograph in the mirror today with my Nokia 95, which has is 5 mp.The camera to me is more important than the phone, but I don't want to carry both all the time.http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2328/2374378376_c235cc975b_b.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

wich phone is the best?

both are crap but neva go with motorola nd sony is the best u just chose a bad one

Dr Zipper 2u

wich phone is the best?

motorola for it's designsony ericsson for its functions.if i had to choose either one, it would be the motorola.

dpepperdrinker

wich phone is the best?

i would have to sa motorola as its a nice colour aswell

doza1621

wich phone is the best?

Motorola KRZR K1 is best mobile phone. I just got the motorola krzr k1 mobile phone. It is really easy to use. For more information you can visithttp://www.xpert4u.co.uk/mobile/phones/mobile_phone_deal.asp?Phone=Motorola--KRZR--K1

DR V

wich phone is the best?

Motorola phones are just cheap and nasty. I've had 3 Sony Ericsson mobiles and they have all been great. Oh, and I have a Motorola modem for my internet connection and that isn't cheap and nasty.

Downloads
    Uploads

wich phone is the best?

If I have to buy, I will go for Motorola KRZR K1. Here you can find the cheap deals with compare to play.com on Motorola KRZR K1http://www.free3gmobilephoneoffers.co.uk/Phone_Dealpayg.asp?Ph=Motorola--KRZR--K1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12