Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Christian having 'psychic moments' :/?

Basically I sometimes get a sense of someone thinking of me, their face will flash into my mind. this happens with a couple of my friends, who I am close to or see everyday - I can tell when they have received a text I've sent and will then get a reply from them just after I have had the 'sensation' of them.
    I also get this every day with the person I am interested in, even though I haven't seen him for months and am not close with him. it will usually be if he has been on my facebook or is sending me a text etc. I also seem to be able to occasionally 'feel' his moods for a few seconds or get an idea of what he may be thinking regarding me.
    I am worried about this, as I am a Christian and do not believe in psychics etc.

please can someone explain why I am getting all these thoughts and sensations!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think we all have 'psychic' abilities to a certain degree. like when the phone rings and you have a feeling it is so and so, and it turns out to be them. or deja vu. how does one explain these things? i don't think we can. i would commit this to prayer and follow the Lord's leading. God bless you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really stupid.
    I didn't even copy and paste those "Really"s. I took the time to point out how stupid that is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're a seer, or prophetic, read about it and pray about it, those sensations will increase to world events rather than moods or thoughts of people. When I have these sensations it means they need prayer also, but everyone is different.