Why didn't peace prevail after Christ?

Peace did not prevail because we are sinners and must live this life and death in order to face the second death.

Jesus is God's "ace in the hole" and everything is working according to plan.

This world means nothing because it shall pass. God means all.

Peace wasn't Jesus' job. It's ours. And we seem to be failing miserably.

"Ah, Discordia!" ~ The Dark Tower ~ Stephen King

God has all-knowledge.

Hearken and hear, O ye my people, saith the Lord and your God, ye whom I delight to bless with the greatest of all blessings, ye that hear me; and ye that hear me not will I curse, that have professed my name, with the heaviest of all cursings.

If you read the first three gospels, he was an apocolyptic preacher...."Get right with god, get right now by keeping the (Jewish) laws. Get right, or miss out on the Kingdom of Heaven that will be here in your lifetime."

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but when that didn't happen, you will find the message in John far different.

And really,we don't know that the guy even really lived.

There were in all about 17 gospels about him, none written by the men's name on them....they were dead too.

The bottom line? This was a time of zero science, lots of spooky stuff, short, and painful lives, and suffering.

So, it's a bit difficult that there even was any Sky Wizard, and that Jesus even really lived, or if he did, not all the stories attributed to him are even likely true. Some 20 or so men have been crucified as the Messian. Google it.

"Crucified Men as the Messiah" or someting similar.

It does - within the Christian church. He does not care about the rest of the world.

Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.

Back