Limiter Removal
Solidarity x2
Monster Reborn

Traps: (7)

Dimensional Prison x3
Mirror Force
Magical Hats x2
Torrential Tribute

What my strategy is with this deck is to swarm the field with 3000 beat stick ancient gear monsters with geartown, one less tribute is required for ancient gears and if it gets destroyed i can get to special any ancient gear monster from hand, deck, or graveyard. magical hats is to search out geartown and have it destroyed and therefore i get 2, 3000 beat sticks. with the ancient gear monsters help i can atk without fear of d prisons or sakuretsus or mirror force. machina gadget engine is well known so i dont have to talk about that

Concerns about this deck would be consistency. Will i have a good start or good flow throughout? with the gadgets i can be sure to not lose card advantage, and with the geartowns i can freely swarm with the ancient gears. if fortress is in the grave i can just discard an ancient gear golem or dragon to special and then geartown can revive it later. Against all other top tier decks like lightsworn, Blackwings, gladiator beasts, cats, how would it fare? Are there any weaknesses to this deck? I would like a rating and some suggestions if possible.