Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Blue IPod/iPhone/iPad To Computer Transfer & Backup Software Reviews

This Software reviews is about alternative software applications (besides iTunes) to manage iPod/iPhone/iPad contents. It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).

More reviews about How to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer on PC and Mac
    Last edited by inman2787; 01-05-2011 at 11:15 PM.

howareyou
    Nowadays we have many iPhone transfer to choose,So I think a reviews of iPod/iPhone/iPad transfer is necessary for people.Thanks~

Unregistered
    iTunes is Apple's media center to control your iPhone, iPod and iPad. Manage music, videos, films, audio-books, podcasts, photos, ringtones, apps and many more and add them to iPod and iPhone. But iTunes cant backup iphone sms and contact.
    Backup iphone contact can use outlook for free.
    I have transferred my iphone sms to computer by using iPhone Transfer SMS.That is a good choice....

Joybaloe
    Nice post for apple users.Thansk for sharing...

TIanji
    For SMS: Do a search on the App Store in iTunes. I use an app called SMS export but think there are others. Recommend a professional 3rd party software called Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS...

Erguor
    For managing audio and video contents of the iPod and iPhone you can find some lighter and faster alternatives to iTunes. An overview of some iPod managers can be found here: Manage iPod and iPhone without iTunes.

Iuop

IUpod
    Nice post for me.Thanks a lot.

carter went
    Do you want to use more than one iPod, iPad, or iPhone with the same computer? You can! In fact there are a few ways you can do it.--How to use multiple iPods, iPads, or iPhones with one computer

Statue Forue
    iPhone Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast