Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why would you buy a cd, or ipod if you can listen to it on myspace?

You dont really wanna bring a huge compurter or laptop around, do you?

dpcarras2007

So you can get stuff not available on youtube, myspace, etc. So you can listen in your car, on a plane, or wherever you go that doesn't have a computer and internet connection.

Dr Law

Because sometimes people don't have an internet connection at home and they use the library or a friend's computer. Not all music is on YouTube or MySpace. The artwork in the CD is cool to own. So that you can listen to the music in your car...etc.

dpepperdrinker

u can play it ofline, burn, and play it on the move!

Downloads
    Uploads

can you bring myspace on the bus???, didn't think so.plus trust me, people download music free anyways on the interent so its a win win situation

Downloads
    Uploads

I have one.

Downloads
    Uploads

better question, why would you ask such a stupid question? people travel, you cant get myspace on a bus, road trip or aeroplane now can you? ipods and mp3's are portable and you can take the songs with you wherever you go.

dpcarras2007

because you can't listen to myspace while your on the train.

DR Billybear

Well, as you said, my space is only as portable as your PC. Without it, you can't choose where to listen to the music. You HAVE to listen to it at home and with the coming of summer, most of us won't spend a whole lot of time at home. Besides, Mp3 players really aren't that expensive anymore as long as you're not too picky about what brand you have. Some generic brands cost about 20 bucks and work very well. True, they don't have all of the capabilities of an Ipod, but if you don't need those features, going cheap gives you portable music without all of the cost. My space and their ilk are good for discovering new music to like, but to make it portable, you need to have a player or at the very least, the CD. Another thing that makes a hard copy of music (such as CD, on a computer transferable file or Mp3 player) is the fact that it's permanent. If My Space loses the music for some reason (and it has happened), having the stuff you like on a personal copy allows you to have it without worrying about if the artist will take the music out of circulation. I prefer to burn the stuff I like on CD's because sometimes computers crash, mp3 players break and web sites fail, but as long as you're careful with your Cd's, you'll always have a copy.My opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well With An iPod You can Actualy Go places with it I took mine to Mexico..... Even though The computer is FREE you cannot just take a Desktop Computer and take it places with you it is ment to stay at home.. Even though Myspace Music and Youtube is Free and Easy you cannot take it Everywhere you go. =[ But with an iPod It is Portable Music [[ Portable = Take it everywhere and Anywhere ]] So you might want to get one =]- Eviie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast