Why would you buy a cd, or ipod if you can listen to it on myspace?

D

Dr Melissa

Why would you buy a cd player/cd, ipod, or mp3 player if you could just hop online and listen to the song for FREE on myspace music? Or youtube?=[Yes...I understand you can't lug around your computer with you. But ipods and mp3 players cost so much, and only hold so much memory...

because you buy an ipod so you can listen to music while on the go. Do you listen to myspace while walking down the street?Stupid Question

yes, wellcome to the new reality....why are you sad in your avatar???...............

cuz u cant bring ur computer everywhere like an ipod. n sorry but myspace is lame...

I think its a stupid debate because you don't have to turn on a computer to play your songs. Sorry for being so harsh.

i don't think i'm able to hall around my computer. but that's just me. i like my mp3 player.people want to listen to music when they want, not just when they're at their computer. some people are active

you can carry an ipod where ever you want and listen to music watch videos n stuff!

you can listen to your ipod anywhere, and take it with you. But i can see your point...

So you can get stuff not available on youtube, myspace, etc. So you can listen in your car, on a plane, or wherever you go that doesn't have a computer and internet connection.

Because sometimes people don't have an internet connection at home and they use the library or a friend's computer. Not all music is on YouTube or MySpace. The artwork in the CD is cool to own. So that you can listen to the music in your car...etc.

u can play it ofline, burn, and play it on the move!

can you bring myspace on the bus???, didn't think so.plus trust me, people download music free anyways on the interent so its a win win situation

better question, why would you ask such a stupid question? people travel, you cant get myspace on a bus, road trip or aeroplane now can you? ipods and mp3's are portable and you can take the songs with you wherever you go.

because you can't listen to myspace while your on the train.

Well, as you said, my space is only as portable as your PC. Without it, you can't choose where to listen to the music. You HAVE to listen to it at home and with the coming of summer, most of us won't spend a whole lot of time at home. Besides, Mp3 players really aren't that expensive anymore as long as you're not too picky about what brand you have. Some generic brands cost about 20 bucks and work very well. True, they don't have all of the capabilities of an Ipod, but if you don't need those features, going cheap gives you portable music without all of the cost. My space and their ilk are good for discovering new music to like, but to make it portable, you need to have a player or at the very least, the CD. Another thing that makes a hard copy of music (such as CD, on a computer transferable file or Mp3 player) is the fact that it's permanent. If My Space loses the music for some reason (and it has happened), having the stuff you like on a personal copy allows you to have it without worrying about if the artist will take the music out of circulation. I prefer to burn the stuff I like on CD's because sometimes computers crash, mp3 players break and web sites fail, but as long as you're careful with your Cd's, you'll always have a copy.My opinion. :)

Well With An iPod You can Actualy Go places with it I took mine to Mexico..... Even though The computer is FREE you cannot just take a Desktop Computer and take it places with you it is ment to stay at home.. Even though Myspace Music and Youtube is Free and Easy you cannot take it Everywhere you go. =[ But with an iPod It is Portable Music [[ Portable = Take it everywhere and Anywhere ]] So you might want to get one =]- Eviie

Back