SURVEY: what is a must have..?

doze540

Feb 25, 2008
-on your bookshelf? :-in your closet? :-on your cd rack? :-on your ipod/mp3? :-in your fridge? :-in your drawer? (your pick of which drawer) :star if you thought this was interesting please :)

BooksClothesCDsSongsFoodPensNot creative at all..I suck..

-on your bookshelf? : Gossip Girl Series-in your closet? : a bunch of clothes :D-on your cd rack? : i dont have one, buy an ipod-on your ipod/mp3? : Music, preferbabaly alternative or rap-in your fridge? : Juice-in your drawer? (your pick of which drawer) : undies!!this was interesting!!

Because of Winn-Dixie (my all-time favorite kids book)My pink plaid boots :)First "favorite CD, Avril Lavigne's "Let Go"Sympathy by the Goo Goo Dolls Milk :DPINK brand sweats. I love sweats :)

Pendragon book seriesfavorite pair of jeansBob Marley musicA variety of disney musicmountain dew and chocolate puddingpair of basketball shorts

bookshelf=Misery by steven kingcloset=shirts of my fav moviescd rack=Mindless Self IndulgenceMP3=Mindless Self Indulgence, The Murmurs, Janis JoplinFridge=yogert, yoo-hoos and jellodrawer=socks

Well, I was going to say an "Alibi", til I read on. But, I'll stick with my original answer.

A BOOK CALLED SECRETS OF A HOUSE WIFEMY EXPENSIVE HAND BAGSDREAMS CDA NICE COLD BEERMY VICTORIA SECRET BRA AND UNDER WEAR

wow thats tough one for me....My corset top and my long black lace skirt.....all my tool cdsdont own a ipod or mp3 :[ice cubes lmaoundies :)

-on your bookshelf? :Death Note series-in your closet? :Autographed Viva la Cobra hoodie-on your cd rack? :Fall Out Boy's CDs-on your ipod/mp3? :Fall Out Boy's CDs-in your fridge? :Mt Dew-in your drawer? (your pick of which drawer) White and black checkered skinny jeans

bookshelf: catcher in the rye!!! man, i love that book.closet: lots and lots of conversecd rack: the ditty bopsiPod: the beatles and dirty projectors... gotta love 'emfridge: pomegranate blueberry juicedrawer (let's go with my desk drawer): art pencils!

-on your bookshelf? : Fender picture-in your closet? : Amazingly awesome clothes-on your cd rack? : Jonas Brothers/Rooney/Journey CD's-on your ipod/mp3? : Music! All kinds of lovely music-in your fridge? : MEAT!!-in your drawer? (your pick of which drawer) : Belts...yeah...I have a belt drawer....

Bookshelf? Witchy booksIn closet? A hoodie/hiking bootsCd? Celtic, and classic rock, some metalIpod, I dont do thatFrige? Water, CokeDrawer? More stuff than I can describe.I starred you cause your photo was interesting

-on your bookshelf? :My French-English dictionary.-in your closet? :The clothes that still fit me.-on your cd rack? :Nothing is a "must have" in there.-on your ipod/mp3? :Nothing...I don't have one.-in your fridge? :Milk...I can't have my breakfast without milk and I can't go groceries shopping without first eating...-in your drawer? (your pick of which drawer) :Underwear and socks in my underwear and socks drawer.

1. Rachel Hawthorne, Emma Harrison & Catherine Clark Books2. Blue Jeans3. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway4. Bring Me To Life- Evanescence5. Ice Cream..wait fridge...ummm.....Pink Lemonade6. UndiesYou get a star

Back