Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    melcw592

If an average-above average I.Q. was required to be able to vote in November who would win the election?

I'll be voting for Obama, and hopefully the rest will too. Thanks for asking!

Downloads
    Uploads

If an average-above average I.Q. was required to be able to vote in November who would win the election?

I think Karl Rove put it perfectly on Fox News."Barack Obama attracts the uneducated voters".McCain in a landslide.Anyone want proof, democrats usually win the big cities, which today in a study on high school drop-outs, most major cities had a below 50% graduation rate. Kansas City was amoung the highest in graduation rates amoung major cities at 56%. Oh well, can't argue the facts.

melisker

Obama.

melchewvin

OBAMA, there would be NO contest! He would be the only one in the election. McCain would not even bother to run.

melchewvin

Anyone in their right mind can see that staying in Iraq longer than is necessary is ridiculous, Mcain would have the US remain in Iraq for the next 100 years to protect and harness that oil for US consumption and benefit. The only victor if high IQs could vote would be Hillary or Barack...either one would do...but the one most dedicated to sorting out the injustice that is the American health care system would win...unfortunantly, I imagine neither will be brave enough as I bet they are both funded by medical insurersVisit www.yourhomepage.com ...the internet just got easier!

melikap1

Obama has historically attracted the college educated voter. That doesn't necessarily mean high IQ, but neither does working as a shoe salesman.Educated people and higher IQ individuals tend to be less conservative, less racist, more open minded. I present some of the posts above as evidence.So Obama.

melissa d

Clinton!

Downloads
    Uploads

Obama by a longshot...McCain nearly flunk out of military school, his words; doesn't know anything about economics, his words...Hillary has brains too but she's not as broadminded as Obama is...she sees the wall and charges at it head-first, he sees the gate next to the wall and calls everyone to follow him..

Downloads
    Uploads

well likely whoever had the most support among the university crowd and in those areas

melissa

Who ever could bring about a second " Tea Party"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12