Why are so many people voting for 0bama? multiple choice?

melishas

Feb 28, 2008
1) They want change!they feel that all those presidents we have had who are white Christians that are conservatives or moderates have been leading us in the wrong direction, it is time to try a Black liberal who will think up some new ideas.2) They are Blacks or Muslims who want a president who is like they are. Or they are cynical republicans who believe that white folks won't vote for a Black man in the real election, so they are making 0bama the democrats nominee (on the theory that any idiot their party runs will win, if he is white)

I am voting for Obama because we do need change. The republicants have proven to be failures. It is time we bring in a group who actual cares about this country.

3. Because they are young and idealistic. Just like my generation was when we went crazy over McGovern and Carter. When you are young, idealism is more important than reality. was back then, just as it is now. Fortunately some of us grew up and realized there was a thing called reality and there is no perfect society or a Camelot.

3) Because they are clueless, racist, uninformed, naive, The American Idol generation, believe in fairy tales, smoke crack, and/or are repubs who are afraid Hillary will take away the tax cuts for the top 2% while everyone in the bottom 50% is working two jobs just to survive.

Because they sit in front of a tv screen and the media tells them to vote Obama.No worries, McCain will be President...GUARANTEED

I am a white Christian, and I do not have loyalty with a party. I plan to vote for Obama because I believe he will lead this country in a positive direction. Though it has nothing to do with race for me (and he is about the whitest black person I have ever seen anyway), I believe that he does not just see things in black and white. It's time to make the white house the grey house! :)

Why does your post ingratiate race as the only possible reasons?3) he's smarter than the opposition.4) he's more honest than the opposition5) His plans are better than the opposition

I have to agree with southern on this 100%. But I won't be fooled again.

3) They want change for the worse for some really strange reason? Whats up? Obama really has been to clear which direction his Change plan will be.

Obama has been fighting for working families for over two decades. As a community organizer, he helped provide job training for the jobless after the local steel plants closed; as a state Senator, he helped put $100 million in tax breaks into the pockets of working families and brought Democrats and Republicans together to expand health care for 150,000 children and parents. And that’s how you can trust that he’ll fight for the middle class as President.

Back