Who would make the best running mate for John McCain?

M

mel s

There is a poll in this link.Please tell me whom you would choose, and why? Thanks.http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/mccain-compiles-list-of-running-mates/20080402093509990001LOL @ Dick Cheney!

We've already been over this speculation, Either Mitt Romney of Joe Lieberman.

Pawlenty, a decent chance of picking up Minnesota, could help his strength in the upper Midwest, traditionally Democratic territory. I think he would like to choose Lieberman but doesn't want to upset some conservatives. Lieberman might end up Chief of Staff or something, they seem pretty close. I'm surprised that Sanford and Portman weren't on the list.

Your mother. Hear me out with this one, she led your family and raised you and I really think she's just what this country needs right now.

Condi RiceJ.C. WattsNewt GingrichPat Buchanan but he'd never team with McCain too liberalFred THOMPSONTom TancredoDuncan Hunter

Anybody that is younger than mccain...........wait thats everybody

I love Condi Rice. She is an intelligent woman that I think would be GREAT for this country.My second choice would be Mitt Romney.

Tim Pawlenty. He is relatively an "unknown", but will bring a more conservative side to the ticket than Lieberman would, and it would give him a better chance in the midwest.

Back