Blackberry bold? or blackberry curve?

MichelleP1

Nov 19, 2010
HI, im a 15 year old girl, and im getting a blackberry, but i dont know witch one to get. 3 of my friends already have the bold, but im so in love with it. But i also love the curve. It has a newer and sleek design. Which on should i get?

and dont ask me "your too young, why do you need a bb?"
i earned it.

I have the curve, and unless you're getting Data it really makes no difference. The bold is better for like internet stuff. I personally don't really love the keyboard on the bold but the curve has a better keyboard where the keys stick out a bit more and make a bit of a clacking sound. They're both really about the same but the Bold is definitely worth more if you want to sell it in the future. In fact its about on par with the iPhone 3GS in terms of value so if you're ever bored with the bold you can sell it and buy an iphone or something

I have the curve, and unless you're getting Data it really makes no difference. The bold is better for like internet stuff. I personally don't really love the keyboard on the bold but the curve has a better keyboard where the keys stick out a bit more and make a bit of a clacking sound. They're both really about the same but the Bold is definitely worth more if you want to sell it in the future. In fact its about on par with the iPhone 3GS in terms of value so if you're ever bored with the bold you can sell it and buy an iphone or something

Back