Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mirror Mirror, On the wall, Who's the suckiest, of them all. Which is the worst in MLB. Depth charts inside

I have to say the Giants. They have two high priced players in Rowand and Zito. Rowand can't stay healthy and Zito is garbage. Wow, if that team actually loses less than 100 games, that would be a miracle.

iiboogeymanii

Mirror Mirror, On the wall, Who's the suckiest, of them all. Which is the worst in MLB. Depth charts inside

I'd have to say giants, but I think the white sox won't be half bad. That's my prediction, at least

iHATE rICKYpONTING

I still think the Orioles, but I have to admit, the Giants look pretty bad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Pittsburgh just won 12-11 last night... I think Florida has the worst team. Seeing as their best pitcher is Andrew Miller who has only been a pro for 2 years, and their best batter is a hasbeen outfielder (Gonzo)

Downloads
    Uploads

Another chick that loves baseball!?Yeah!Okay, I'm a native Atlantan that currently resides in Chicago.I know a bit about SUCKY baseball teams.Growing up my dad wouldn't say, "Hey wanna go see the Braves?!"He would say, seriously, I'm not joking, "Ya'll wanna go see the Braves lose?!"Girl, I can literally SMELL a baseball team sucking.And good Lord, I can smell the Giants stinking from here!I completely understand the dynamics of building a baseball team........but from WHAT?Baltimore and Florida both have enough people on disabled to make a new ball club.But the Giants roster just doesn't have .....okay, it looks like a menu from a lousy mom & pop fast food joint.There's just nothing there to make a connection.But I'm gonna end up doing what I have done since the mid-60's. Watch the Braves and the Cubbies. Curse at them. Insult their ancesters. Inform them, in great detail, how much better my 70 yr old mother could have hit that ball, ran that base, or pull a better pitcher from the pen. I'll be popping a lot of Advil and Rolaids and secretly praying that we do well enough that people from San Francisco don't make fun of us.

Downloads
    Uploads

How can you not answer the Pirates??? As a lifelong Pirate fan this kills me but they are the worst franchise in baseball now. They will easily tie the Phillies this year for most consecutive losing seasons, & will continue to lose. It's easy to root for your team when they are competitive, talk to me when your favorite team is as bad as the pirates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12