Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a good game...?

man...i recommend you to get call of duty 4 ,i know u cant play online becouse you will not got interner or an acces point but the mission are amazing ,and if you want to ,there is gta san andreas but thats an old shit ,so get COD4.

Downloads
    Uploads

I need a good game...?

I can think of one that's pretty good and is $30. Guild Wars(requires internet, takes about 30 minutes to load it up on broadband)

Downloads
    Uploads

I need a good game...?

Like the guy before me said Call of Duty 4. It is a great game and is VERY fun to play. If you have a higher end laptop maybe even play something like Crysis. If you are alright with playing maybe an old but GREAT game, try Deus Ex, the first one. Not the sequel. It is a sci-fi shooter/strategy and has a perfect blend of shooting and strategy. In my opinion, it is one of the best games I have ever played in my life. The story is so ingenious. You will spend a good amount of time playing it as it took me a week to beat it. Every time I play it over again I find something new. Also, it has been nominated for numerous game of the year awards and got awarded the best PC game ever by PC Zone. You can find them online but rarely in stores as it is an old game. If you can't find one anywhere just contact me... So, if you're just looking for a good time get COD4 but if you really want to play Deus Ex. Even off this trip, still play it!

igot_music

I need a good game...?

Halo, Halo 2, CoD 4, CrysisORStar Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1 or 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12