can believe this about arod?

I

ii LOVE HiiM

he - one person - makes more than the entire florida marlins team.. together!http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-salaries&prov=ap&type=lgns

I love Arod, and I love the Yankees... but Alex makes a little too much. I mean... Barry Bonds doesn't even make that much, and Bonds is, in my opinion, the best player that has ever stepped onto a baseball field... not counting the classic greats such as Ruth, Mantle, ect.And those who believe that Arod or Bonds are taking steriods and go fuck off.

its typical Arod bashing....jeter and giambi make more than tha marlins to and f-in giambi has sucked since hes left oakland

yup and its ridiculous because he has no talent. and if he does he hasnt shown it on the YANKS, and they need to drop him and pick up a better 3B like Andy Gonzalez. GO YANKEES!!!!!

i know... it is disgusting. He is a greedy player... their are starving Americans who cant afford a roof over their head and he is making 28 million $$ a YEAR!!

other players make more than the marlins too, not just him. and he is awesome and completely not on steroids- its just natural talent

yeah it just goes to show ya how money hungry he really is.He himself said "well, if i'm the best player out there, I should be paid like I'm the best player".

Back