malaysian, are you going to let them come to malaysia?

I

ihrtshchr

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=Atmrf12hNFaiFS6fWVbXS3kmw7YF?slug=ap-malaysia-chelsea&prov=ap&type=lgnsjust be honest k...me, i dont care coz its ariel sharon's fault, not avram grant and tal ben haim...

Oh, let Malaysia be Malaysia. Their king or sultan or whoever is a source of much amusement throughout the rest of the world with his medieval beliefs. The people specialize in tin mining, rubber tapping and piracy. I think the world is still big enough that the Israelis can do without the Malaysians. Here's an exercise: compare the intellectual contributions over the past fifty years in science, technology, arts, and almost everything else for the following groups or nations:(1) Israel(2) the entire Muslim world. Including Malaysia.

last year they restricted Man Utd from having a friendly match in KL ... by reason it will clash with youth champions cup ... and effected the attendance in stadium ... (but the fact is .. Man Utd owned by Jews ... the Directors are jews) ... damn u pak lah! .. becoz of u .. i missed my 2nd chance to watch Man Utd live in action!and for Chelsea ...if they allow Avram enter to this country .. it shows that Pak Lah and /or Najib are bias (Chelsea's supporter!!) ... becoz... they created reason for last year's restriction on Man utd ... arhjkl!KH!!YH!!@DIU!

lol i never understood why israelis are banned from entering malaysia and vice versa. without wanting to show my stupidity, i still have to say it's absurd.

It would be a pity (if) politics get into the way of sports,” Najib said, and I agree with him.Malaysia has its policy of not giving visas to Israeli citizens. Same as Philippines policy of not giving visas to Iraqi citizens.

I would welcome them with my open loving arms (minus armpit hairs) but I worry somebody else will welcome them with a bomb strap to the body !!!

My view is not to mix sports with politics for the sake of future generations. It will be a different world say 50-100 years from now.

Back