what does john 3:16 have to do with sports any way?

i don't speak englishanswer my question need help smoking a jointhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aka9Pvo2VRgnIY85GWL64B3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080402141921AA8LIiP

So they can send its message to a large viewing audience

they use John 3:16 in games?! Hmmmm I don't see the connection in giving His own begotten son to be crucified to winning, a baseball game

Look it up in the bible. Its a verse that is used in order to tell people about God and get people wondering.......hmmm i might look that up..... so when they do they can read about how they too can be one of Gods chosen people

o my gooooodnessI wearing a shirt that I got from my youth group that says "football league" on the front and on the back it says some number and "john 3:16"if u can tell me what john 3:16 has to do with football too...

well do u remember seeing this guy in a rainbow-afro wig holding up a "John 3:16" sign in the stands at sport events?well, i haven't see him in person...but alot on TV.he was very popular in the 90's.... they actually put him in green day's "Nice Guy's Finish Last" video (because it was a football spoof). so really people now use it at games as cliche i think...

hi Irish Matt, you got me this time, i don't have a clue, blue

WOOOOOO HAY BUD I A,M HOME ANYWAYS STONE COLD 316 man that guy is pretty cool have you seen his movie its pretty good ok back to the man my mom named me after something about a large gate and or hillside of people/i no longer rem, but hay he was pretty cool can you even think what it would have been like hanging with god and his buddies i would be like hay peter pass the salt get it oh ya saltpeter? and you know i bet they would have l o l sure they would have man i would be tripping and havinga ball, well i guess i shall have to wait o-well thats cool too

Irish_matt,it's not about sports. It's about spreading the word.

Back