I keep having dreams that my teacher and i get very dirty. I kind of like it is this

KayleeJones

Nov 17, 2010
wrong? He is my english teacher and my favorite teacher.I can not stop thinking about the dream. People say that im his favorite student but i don't think it is significant. Help!
He is not even that good looking so why do i have these dreams?

Lately I've been having dirty dreams about my German teacher! I found this post because in was googling whether or not it's weird/wrong. He has told me I'm his favorite student, and has written several letters of recommendation for me, and totally changed my life by helping me through a scholarship process to get into a selective program of fifty students around the country to live for free for a year in Germany. Idk if my subconscious is attracted to him or something, but the dreams have been strange.
First I was taking care of his kids for him after he and his wife divorced.
The most recent one, he was cheating on his wife with me, holding me close to him in his bed and kissing my neck. Then all of the sudden, CPS arrived (which is weird because I'm eighteen) and arrested him for child molestation because I wasn't 25! It was so weird! But at the same time, the feeling I had when he squeezed me to his firm, hairless chest was so confusing and fascinating and comforting. Am I weird as hell?

Sharing With You:<a href="http://www.nfljerseyschina.us.com/"><STRONG>Jerseys with High Quality</STRONG></a> but Favorable Price

Back