Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do liberals whine a lot?

If you libs only have a part time job, then get another one?

I believe people on unemployment are lazy and miserable.

Welfare= put them in work camps. Nothing is free!
    Why do whinny teachers hate working 50 hrs out of the week, whereas people like me and business owners work 65 plus hours a week? You babies only work 180 days out of the year. (Shove it)

You whinners would die on the streets in China! Whine, because we need the gov to support us by increasing the taxes against the private sector.

You libs need a talk from Rush!!

RusH: I penned a message to Obama that I would like to deliver now. Because Mr. Obama, I think it's time we had a heart-to-heart talk. Let me be the father that you never had or never really knew, because I think you need some guidance. It's time to man up. It's time to grow up. That speech last night was an embarrassment. You couldn't focus, you lashed out in all directions, you refused to accept responsibility for your own actions, and you were angry. And he was, folks!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012810/content/01125109.guest.html
    Lawgirl,

Then you should donate your $ to Obama's causes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are the whinny teachers horses? You are whining right now. We don't.

Junior Member AtrueAmericanHero's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IDK either

Junior Member ArmchairGoddess#1's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Limbaugh the heroin addict, you mean? The self-loathing pimple-pus-regurgitating hatemonger, you mean? I don't think so...

Whiners (one "n") are not unique to either political party, nor to any specific age group...and is this question not a form of whiny complaint about Democrats whining?...lol.

Liberals have given this nation some pretty special benefits: Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, consumer protections, minimum wage laws, civil rights, workers' rights, OSHA for safety standards in the workplace, public schools and colleges, mass transportation, the VA medical system, health insurance reforms and affordable access to quality care (see whitehouse.gov on the latter), financial system reforms, national parks, public libraries, EEOC, FDA, etc., and a whole host of consumer-serving provisions and protections upon which the people of this GOP-damaged nation have come to depend. And guess what?...They weren't whining when they passed these legislations, but they were LISTENING to the needs and wishes of their constituents---the voice of the people---and the whole time that Democrats (and especially Liberal LIONS like Senator Ted Kennedy, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi et al.) were working so hard to help the American people, guess what the cult-evangelically-driven Republicans have been doing...

Whining...throwing temper tantrums...obstinately saying a resounding "No!" to everything even if the legislation being proposed is GOOD for this nation! You may have inadvertently picked up on the right-wing-controlled GOP's tendency to PROJECT their own shortcomings onto innocent others, or so your question would seem to suggest...lol. By the way, unemployment insurance is paid for in each paycheck, so those who draw unemployment due to economic disasters such as the Republican-caused OUTSOURCING of our jobs and the COLLAPSES of our housing and credit markets, plus the MELTDOWN of our entire financial system have PAID INTO THE SYSTEM and are drawing money they've contributed to tide them over until the job market GROWS some more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Liberals aren't concerned with their own self interests. I make more money than I need. I guess not being selfish is too hard a concept for some to grasp.

Anyone who tells someone to listen to a biased ego maniac has issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They all attended that same class.

Junior Member Heavy_Cavalry_Sgt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, your sniveling comes through really clearly in your rant. Are you having a temper tantrum?

Downloads
    Uploads
    So now you're whining about Liberal's whining? Get some cheese to go with all that whine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get an answer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast