Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Crazy Ex Boyfriend, Rant?

This guy(Jordan) and I were best friends for like 3 years. We had an on/off dating relationship. This past time we dated things started getting pretty serious. He told me he wanted us to get married someday blah blah blah. Well, we broke up. He cheated. Lied about it. & when i confronted him he yelled at me & said he never loved me & now he loves this new girl.. soo pretty hurtful stuff.. I told him that i hated him & to go to hell. he said "After you.." & then he started going on about how i pretended to be some good little girl & blah blah blah.. well, I left it go bc i was just done.

The next night he called me; crying. I hung up on him several times & wouldn't answer his calls. Finally I asked what he wanted- here he wanted to yell at me & tell me that he and his gf were having problems- BECAUSE OF ME! I was furious. so i hung up. He continued to call.. so my gram yelled at him & told him not to call anymore. He didnt.

I heard from his brother (Jesse) 3 weeks later (His brother and I are really close) & his brother apologized for not calling me in a long time; but that Jordan had threatened him. It made me laugh..bc his mom called me later too and said she was so sorry that her son was such a jerk & the night we got in a fight he went off on her- but she was proud of me for standing up for myself (haha, she LOVES me) Well, a few days ago Jesse called (he calls maybe twice a week)& we talked for a good two hours or so.. & His mom came up the stairs & told Jesse that Jordan was home. & Jesse said "Lisha, Jordan is downstairs & wants to use the phone..& idk how thrilled he'd be to know that his phone time is being cut short bc i'm talkin to his ex..Ya know Ily to death.. but I just would really like to keep my face..& not have jordan rip it off..ok?" & I laughed. His mom was like giggling in the background which made me laugh more.

Well, the night after that Jesse called me again. "Lisha..Jordan came up to me last night & said "soo, hows your buddie Lisha doin?!" & i said that i wouldn't know. and he LIES. & says "Oh really?! bc..mom told me you two just got off the phone." & i said "oh, well in that case- she's doing Great!" and jordans face instantly dropped & he yelled at me & gave me a good few hour lecture." & I told Jesse i was sorry and he goes "Oh, it's not your fault- besides..I thought it was hilarious..bc he was acting like such a baby!" & I'm like "Jesse..why is he still not over it?! Seriously! It's been almost 2 months since we got in that fight! Hes still with that chick..isnt he supposed to be happy?!" "Exactly- but he's not! What i don't understand is..i've been allowed to talk to all of jordans exs' before- bc they go to our church & stuff..but with you..jordan doesnt like it.. me & mom were both like "Jordan! your not over Lisha as much as you think you are!"

What I want to know is why Jordan doesn't like Jesse talking to me?! If he was always allowed to talk to the other exs' I know for a fact that several of his exs' yelled at him & called him nasty names..soo it's not like they were super nice to him..
    Please answer me that, why me?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    BECAUSE THAT IS. HIS. BROTHER.

End of story.

Maybe he thinks you two will have something together and if that's the case, he'll be seeing you around, and maybe he doesn't want to see you, and know that his brother got the girl that got away.