marijuana is less dangerous than cigarettes?

Mike

May 13, 2008
I've researched that there is like 4,000 chemicals in one cigarette alone. Along with fiberglass to get it into your system to help you get addicted. That sounds crazy. Marijuana is natural and way less dangerous. Is pot illegal because you cant get addicted to it, and big companies cant get money from it because of that? Why is it illegal? When is pot dangerous? Can marijuana damage your body? Like if I were to smoke it I wouldnt change into cheech&chong eventually right? lol that was kinda funny. so yeah.

Smoking cannabis can cause cancer, to the contrary. However, using a vaporizer will lower this risk substantially.

Marijuana isn't PHYSICALLY addictive like cocaine, meth, heroin, and tobacco products are, however it can be PHYSCOLOGICALLY addicting. This means that the user can have a mental urge to want to smoke marijuana to get the euphoric feeling, AKA - being a "pothead"

Marijuana doesn't have withdrawl symptoms.

To say that people wouldn't buy marijuana because it isn't addictive is just stupid. People buy marijuana on the street regularly and they aren't addicted. It would actually be a HUGE businesss. Cannabis is California's largest cashcrop, even outselling Grapes! (California is known for it's wine)

It's illegal because it's a gateway drug into harder substances such as cocaine and heroin.

It is dangerous, it can cause lung cancer. And going to rehab for weed is a joke, unless you have an addictive personality. Which means your addicted to everything from masturbating to TV.

BTW: Tobacco is natural aswell, you grow it out of the ground, not make it in a lab.

Smoking cannabis can cause cancer, to the contrary. However, using a vaporizer will lower this risk substantially.

Marijuana isn't PHYSICALLY addictive like cocaine, meth, heroin, and tobacco products are, however it can be PHYSCOLOGICALLY addicting. This means that the user can have a mental urge to want to smoke marijuana to get the euphoric feeling, AKA - being a "pothead"

Marijuana doesn't have withdrawl symptoms.

To say that people wouldn't buy marijuana because it isn't addictive is just stupid. People buy marijuana on the street regularly and they aren't addicted. It would actually be a HUGE businesss. Cannabis is California's largest cashcrop, even outselling Grapes! (California is known for it's wine)

It's illegal because it's a gateway drug into harder substances such as cocaine and heroin.

It is dangerous, it can cause lung cancer. And going to rehab for weed is a joke, unless you have an addictive personality. Which means your addicted to everything from masturbating to TV.

BTW: Tobacco is natural aswell, you grow it out of the ground, not make it in a lab.

it should be legal, it is harmful, but not as bad as ciggs. unlike them, weed makes you high, which disorients you. but so does alcohol, so i think they should both be illegal or both be legal.
I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why
cause i got high, cuz i got high, cause i got high

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
now I'm selling dope and I know why

I was gonna go to court before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high
they took my whole paycheck and I know why

I wasnt gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic - cause i got high, cuz i got high, cause i got high

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I was gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo pussy too but then I got high
now I'm jacking off and I know why

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why

I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high
and if I dont sell one copy I know why

That would be funny if we turned into cheech & chong if we smoked marijuana. Did you ever see Reefer Madness? Almost the same. (Hee hee.)
The business about marijuana being illegal because you can't get addicted to it is nonsense... chocolate isn't (medicinally) addictive and companies make money from it. Marijuana can damage your lungs if you smoke it regularly, it's never a good idea to inhale oxidized organic materials into your lungs. However, it's not as dangerous to your lungs as cigarettes.

Back