Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My now exboyfriend is really f***ed up in the head, he's always complaining, so

why am I the one who hurts? Y does it hurt even when i kicked my bf out of my house? He's 42, doesn't have a job,hasn't had a job in 4 years, still lives at home with his mother, behind ,000 in school loans, the IRS is after him now, I am just tired of him and have been pissed off since I found out he cheated on me about 2 years ago, with his ex gf. I don't get y i feel like i did something wrong all the time. We recently went out, he had too much to drink, and I didn't want him getting another DWI or crashing my car, i kept telling him to stop the car, finally he did and he started walking home (but I tried to get him back into car) on highway in middle of night. I went back to pick him up, kept looking for him. Finally picked him up, took him home, then he left to go back to his mums house. Y do I feel bad and hurt?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The real question is what makes you so f#cked up in the head that you are with such a guy. The reason is that you feel bad and hurt because you are suffering from low self esteem. You don't think you deserve better than what he has to given you, also that there is nobody else that would or could love you the way you have experienced it with him.

What you need to do is go to counseling and get some books on increasing your self esteem and self worth. You need to study the books, do the writing or journaling and talk to the counselor about everything that comes up. If you want to be happier with your life and not have losers in it, then you need to do things different because your way of thinking is attracting the losers. If you choose to stay the way you are, expect the next loser to be in your life shortly. You just got wired a bit wrong and here is your chance to fix it. Sounds easy, but it does take time, and you are worth it even if it takes you the rest of your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You hurt because you have compassion for they guy, which is a beautiful quality in a person. It's tough helping out someone that you were involved in as boyfriend/girlfriend. The guy doesn't seem responsible at all.
    You seem to have a kind heart, but keep your distance so you don't get hurt yourself and get suckered back into his arms. You don't deserve or need that..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Misery loves company. Dump this loser. He's about nothing and can offer you nothing. You can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. A real man lifts you up....he doesn't tear you down. Best of luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Life will never give you anything that you're not willing to take for yourself. This guy is not worth the time of the day. You feel bad because you understand you need to move on but you're not ready to. No one is ready to move on until they commit to really doing it.

This guy is a dead end and is leading you on a 1 way street to no where.

If he cheated on you, he doesn't care about you as much as he probably pretends. And he doesn't care about himself with all these problems he has.

There are plenty of good guys out there in the world. Despite what people say, so go find one. You only deserve better if you're willing to leave this d-bag and go get better for yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IDK. Cuz the guy is an abusive little prick who thinks he is the center of the universe???

And boohoo. So he cheated on you. 2 YEARS ago. That doesn't touch the shit my ex fiance did to me

My ex fiance cheated on me and tried to kill me. Diego also fuckin football sacked me and threw me on the ground because we were arguing and I was scared to come to bed cuz he threatened to shoot me with his 9 MM he kept in his pillow case. I still have PTSD from it, and i was hurt when circumstances actually FORCED us to break up (he got us both arrested) and my parents got me into a treatment center for the PTSD he caused and I came to realize that Diego fucked with my head cuz he was so insecure and hurting all the time.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!!

And please.

Just move on and don't worry about cheating. That's the least of your worries.