How do u get a teaching bonus in sims 3 ambitions for itouch/iphone?

ok, so i have heard that you just go to work, and be happy and then one day it says someone has left you 2000 and you click take and then you have your teachers bonus.. :unbelieveble:

Thanks so much... this frickin game requires internet searching 24/7 thanks again...:emot0:

Just go to work when your sim is elated, and hopefully you should get your bonus. If not keep trying :)

I have gone to work elated many times and it dosent seem to work i dont know why... help and advice plz!!!:all mighty:

I've been trying to get a bonus for ages and my sims been going to work elated every day but it isn't working, help me please?

You have to ask whoever your boss is for a bonus <3 hope this helps xxx

Help me I really want to get a bonus I want a car in the sims game!! I think that if you go elated and hang out with the neighborhood kids it should work. What about level five in parenting, would that help? :) ;D

To get a teaching bonus just play with the towns babies and after work you get the bonus😊

I tried talking to Sarah (my boss) on sims 3 ambitions but ask for a bonus didn't show up

How do I go in elated at I really don't get it pleasssssssseeeee heellpp me

Thanks now I can get a teachers bonus for a promotion!

I guess in all the answers on this page that I've seen, just keep going to work happy and you should get it, or maybe ask your boss.

Yeh, I heard if u go to work elated it can work, you also need your own kid and be a high level, hope it helps xxxxx :)

tried all of them! nothing* work
What should I do?

*Get teacher bonus

Back