Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Liberals: Are you even defending Obama for his handling of this cruise ship

crisis well? For the past few days hundreds of American lives were at stake - stranded aboard an incapacitated cruise ship. While this crisis captured the attention and prayers of the nation with millions tuning into the evening news to see if our fellow Americans had been rescued or had perished at sea, there was only a deafening silence from the White House.

Why didn't Obama cut his trip to Asia short and come back to America when presidential leadership was needed? Why didn't Obama even make any statements to reassure those on the ship, their loved ones and the American people that everything was being done to return the victims safely to dry land? President Bush would have gone their personally, rolled up his sleeves and gotten to work on saving those people. Has there ever been a president as tone deaf as Obama?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You did notice that the U.S.S.Reagan delivered food and water to the cruise liner?Those people weren't in danger and if you ask me,they got one h*ll of an adventure for free that they can tell their grand kids about.Had their lives been in danger,they would have been air lifted off to safety.

Get a life already.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're kidding, right? Sounds like the time my mother-in-law had something stolen from her yard and she thought the police would come and take fingerprints. The president? Come back for a cruise ship? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Junior Member SpiritofTheWestside's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its getting to the point where everybody who hates obama is now blaming every little thing that goes wrong solely on him and the political party he represents.

This is stupid. I can understand your hatred for Obama but this is going to fucking far, how long before one of you psychos assassinate him...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no liberal, but why in the h3ll is this Obama's problem to deal with?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, because Obama does not need defending on this issue. Carnival cruise lines is who is at fault. A bunch of people stuck on a giant boat with no power for a few days is not life-threatening as long as everyone stays calm.

I can't say that I feel bad at all that people rich enough to throw money away on that cruise had to live in discomfort for a few days. Winter is looming, and people's unemployment benefits are expiring. There's going to be a lot more people that wish they could trade places with the people on that boat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No one on that ship were ever in danger, so your arguement is without basis. The ship may be out of a US port but it is not of US registry, nor is the master an American.

Junior Member BolidemCopylandlPastorm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're kidding.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your stand up funny Magnet. Why didn't Bush stop reading that children book when 9/11 took place.
    brooklyntalking.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    They didn't eat lobster and that's a major problem?

The fire was out before we even heard about it, and the company is refunding their money and giving them a free cruise. I'll sleep on the deck without the comfort of air conditioning for a couple on nights.
    Gosh, we are just so spoiled that this minor inconvenience even makes four days of news, when the president in major economic discussions that gets only a few sentences each night, mostly without film too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast