hi, so I went out with this guy for one month, he dumped me because we wouldn't see each other often enough and i have school and stuff and he does too.. so we didn't talk for awhile..next thing he tells my friend he likes me. He told me he was protective of me etc... even thought he treated me so badly through our relationship. He started texting me saying "ne news for me sexy" or "yup yup sexy"....just stuff like that. So my friend asked him would he get with me (make out) and he said he still likes me and he can't choose between me and this other girl..so he ended up asking me to makeout on saturday. I said yes. Even though he treated me badly..he said sorry..i forgave him and we're attracted to each other. So everything is fine now but we've made out a lot and i'd like him to take it a bit further...how will i get him to do this without telling him? and also when we text at the moment it is sooo boring. I want it to be more exciting but i don't know how to make it like that ..i want it to be subtle...he won't say sexy because my friend said she saw those texts and now he won't but i want him to be exciting..how will i start flexting? and how will i get him to go slightly further? tips needed thanks x