What keeps you relaxed + calm in life. is it meditation, a religion, yoga,

chenzoco

Nov 11, 2010
exercise, walking the dog. WHAT? Anything you follow or do that releases the stress of every day life????????????????????????

Experience. I have found that staying calm and relaxed makes my day go better. So that is what I choose to do. You have more choice over your own mood than you think.

Belief in a Risen Savior...Jesus Christ. He has taken away all fear and stress in my life!

Being true to myself keeps me relaxed. :) In all seriousness. I don't have to follow a lie that snow balls daily. :) I look to Love, NOT religion. I do like painting though. :)

Being who you truly are is like going the speed limit, you never have to sweat bullets that you're speeding and you never have to look in the rear view mirror all the time constantly worrying about the highway patrol. It's a beautiful thing. Sure, once in a while you have to speed up a bit to pass someone. :)

Being 'me,' and not being someone I am not, brings me peace. ?

Most of the stress i experienced in my life was due to fear. I was unable to see the daily conflicts in a bigger perspective and i was perceiving each of them as if all my life depended on them.
i.e. Losing one year of school when you are a teenager can lead a weak mind to suicide, but later on thanks to age you will look at it from a totally different angle.
So.. the first thing is age. But age doesn't give an answer to the fundamental questions of our life. An infinite question needs an infinite answer. And that for most of us is called God. In the daily life, trusting God's Divine Providence is what gives christians the confidence that somehow life cannot be anything but good, because is supported by a powerful hand.

Back