who is prettier/sexier leighton meester(blair) from Gossip girl or Paris Hilton??????

Kelse

Mar 31, 2008
i kno kinda random but i really wanna knoo. especially what guys think.

thanks
=D
ok im asking strictly about looks not about who is smarter or sluttier so stop sayin blair JUST because she ant a whore

blair is way prettier.
paris hilton?! = too much fake ugly.

Leightin Meester(Blair) is sooo much prettier and she's more normal and i love her dark brown lucious curls they're amazing! Plus, she probably has something more actually going on up stairs.:)

Paris Hilton is pure trash.

Meester, and her charecter have this thing called "class", and it's much sexier then Paris will ever be.

paris is freakin ugly! guys like her because of her money and she can give a bj, but thats about it.

LEIGHTON MEESTER! i think paris hilton is ugly. i mean, she is OK looking but im not a fan of dumb blonde hooker looking sluts.

blair is much prettier. and she actually has talent. i don't even know why paris hilton is famous. just because she's rich? people are out there with actual and real talent, not just some daddy to pay for everything of her's...

I dont know who Blair is but I know that Paris Hilton isn't that hot. (In my Opinion) So I'd say Blair.

leighton meester. are you kidding me? she's gorgeous!!! i dont really think there's any contest there.

leighton. because she hasn't flashed her goods all over the place like Paris.

Back