Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CityKitten
    Um, just ask him. I'm sure he'd appreciate you being straight with him. If it's not true, he needs to know people are spreading rumors about him. If it is true, he needs to know you know he's kind of a slut.

Tia
    You've known him for a long time, so I'd say you know him pretty well. Don't believe everything you hear. If you trust him enough to know that he wouldn't do that, don't bother to ask. But if there is some doubt, you could just say "I heard a rumour..." and see what his reaction is.

Jay
    Let it be. You can't change what he's done in the past. I used to smoke, but I try to keep it quiet. I know it's bad, but there's no point in bringing it up again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont ever believe rumors...EVER!!!!!! they can sound sooo true!!! nd be so believing!!! JUST DONT GIVE IN TO IT!! since he is your friend and a good friend he would probably tell you wut happened! nd if you confront him on a rumor that probably isnt true will make upset him and will think you would believe every little wrong thing u hear about him...wut a friend right?

italia♥
    definitely ask him about it. when you guys are together sometime just be like "so.....there's this rumor i heard........"

& then he'll probably be like "what rumor?"

& then you can say "well, it's just that there's been some talk & some people are kind of saying that you had sex w/ a few girls from another school....."

& then let him answer.

good luck!

Bree
    It is a rumor, so dont believe it. Alot of the time rumors are spread to hurt the person it was spread about. By the sounds of it his best friend could just be spreading this stuff, just for the attention of everyone else. If you're still good friends with him then I think you should ask him, but not in a serious way. Laugh about it, say I heard the funniest thing the other day about you "insert rumor here". Watch for his reaction, if you think after his reaction that it might of happened then ask him if it true or not.

Melinda
    I've had my share of rumours in my relationship, and the best thing to do is to ask him. Never trust anyone unless it comes from his mouth. You'll be able to tell if he's lying or not, its really obvious. Look for signs and then ask him how he feels about you.

T.Carson
    If he is a friend of yours you need to pull him to the side and speak to him.

Happiii <3
    just be like on the phone
    be like
    omg i heard a rumor about you doing it with alot of chicks
    be like did you
    if hes a true friend he wouldnt mind you asking
    if its a liee

Janni
    im sorry, but isnt it april fools day? or, if not, i hope it is not true.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast