Did you know that the reason Buk doesn't show his lower face on his YouTube videos is because?

IHeartBFMV

Mar 14, 2008
Did you know that the reason Buk doesn't show his lower face on his YouTube videos is because?

he is terribly disfigured from surgery to remove his lower jaw and drools constantly? We must really show compassion for the dear man.

I thought he was trying to look like that neighbor guy in the show "Home Improvement":)

I had a feeling but I am glad you said something first...lol

,guess what I heard it was bad acne and Dodo you could be bloody right mate.tee hee

And I always thought it was because of an unsightly mole with hair on it!

i thought it was because he wanted to be a man of mystery

Here I thought it was to cover up his stunning good looks...andNot make all the ladies crazy!Peace.

I need to buy him a new pair of pants.

Poor BUK...does he still crap himself....

Perhaps you should set up a fund for Buk reconstruction :)

Real nice. Actually, I had a cancerous tumor on my chin that forced me to reconstruct my face due to extensive surgeries.It's not easy explaining that to evry single person you see. It is very painful; emotionally and physically. I am not embarassed by it, I just don't want to hassle with the details. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I didn't want to get face cancer, either.APRIL FOOLS!

I just got bukked! Good one!

BUK ROCKS!!! I don't care WHAT he has !

April fools

Maybe we can all pitch in and help him get plastic surgery on it,awwwwwww poor Buk we still love you anyways.

he speaks quite well for a jawless wonder. I will do my best to show passion for Buk.... ooops COMpassion... yeah, that's it!

I knew that was not true Buk. We already saw your face but it did concern me . I guess I am gullable.

i thought it was because his lipstick clashes with the set design, oops, that sounds mean, sorry buk...

Poor old Buk. I feel so bad for him. : { That and split personalities. sighhhh what a tough life he leads. I wonder if he knows who he really is now? I felt so sorry for him I added him as a contact. sighhhh I suppose someone needs to show the poor soul some~~uhhh~~concern~hmmmm I'm not sure what to say.

Back