Im a country boy and work hard driving truck. Im just an all american guy. My girlfriend and her mom and moms side of family lives by me. Her dad and brother and dads side of family live 500 miles away in a big city (its where shes from). I met them for the first time this weekend. Everything went fine, except with her brother. I thought things were fine becasue he didnt start anything with me or anything like that. Today when my girlfriend talked to him on the phone he talked sh!t.

He says Im "a gluttonous slob with the social grace of baboon". He was talking that I didnt bother to shave or dress up for dinner, which was pretty fancy, but I have a goatee and I wore a nice pair of jeans and a button shirt. He says I all I talked about was sports, beer and tv. What else am i suppose to talk about with people I dont know. He says Im loud and rude, which Im not Im just friendly, and hae no "restraint". He also said I kept staring at his fiancee, which I guess I was kind of, she was pretty hot, even though she was stuck up. My girlfriend and her mom say not to worry bout it because he was raised by their dad and that side of the famioly is really old fashioned.

I am pi$$ed. So when we go there orchristmas Im going to have a talk with him and whip his a** if i have to. I told my girlfriend and she laugheed and told me to leave it alone, because "he will seriously f*ck me up". This just burns me even more that my girlfriend thinks Im a pu**y.

Im 6 foot and 224. I played football and baseball in high school and football for 1 year in college. I am strong though a little out of shape from fastfood and drinking, but Im fixng that. Ive been in fights before mostly in high school, but a few at some college parties and a few barfights. I have never lost a fight, but most people just look at me and dont want a piece.

She say her brother who is only bout 5 8 and 180. Wrestled and boxed as a kid and was a golden gloves and really good. She also says he has a blackbelt in japanese wrestling. He was in the military as a grunt and went to iraq a couple times, so he problly has some military training. She also says he has a violent streak and has been in a lot of fights and hit her exhusband in the face with a brick when her ex beat her up. I personally think he looks more like a nerdy high school science teacher or accountant than a tough guy.

So Im starting to work out and get ready. Im thinking about training for this. There is a Kung Fu school down the street from me and karate at the health club. My friend says MMA would be better because it covers everything. Which one will get me into shape and give me some good moves for when I beat this punk?????