Healthy Diet, Can You Help? Okay so here's the thing I'm 14 I'm a Vegetarian and I Live in a house with Non vegetarians.
I Am NOT a Vegan, Just A Vegetarian So I DON'T Eat Meat, Chicken Or Fish and Things As Such
But I DO Eat Butter, Eggs, Milk, Cheese and things like that, as long as it doesn't Kill the thing i'm eating i will eat it. But I Will also Eat Vegan food no problem,
My Mom hates cooking and won't normally cook Food for me considering she has to cook with meat so mine would have to be separate.
So I Normally Have To Cook My Own Meals. For Like the past couple months i've been lost at what to cook so i end up cooking the same things again which mainly consist of Pasta-ish foods. There aren't many Veggies in my house but my mom agrees she will by some
I Need Some Recipes that are Easy to Cook but Help Me Keep I Healthy Diet, Can You People Help?

Also Can Someone Give Me Recipes That I Can Cook On Holidays?
Please Take This Question Seriously I'm Tired of all the nasty, stupid, rude damn ass comments. Don't Bother Even Leaving A Comment If It's Going To Tell Me To Eat Meat Or Whatever Cause It Will Be Useless
If Anyone Can ACTUALLY Help Then I Thank Thee VERY VERY Much