Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Horse Survey for horse lovers?

1.)Shadow2.)western/western pleasure,show,rodeo,ranch work3.Appaloosa/because their color patterns and temper4.)Got ripped off on buying my 2nd horse5.)How nice and polote he is.6.)Breaking him7.)riding8.)Nope9.)breaking horses10.)I dont know11.)I dont know12.)yes,because it lets people express themselves and you have fun when you are taking it!

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Teak and Chrome2. western gaming with chrome and teak's an old pasture mate3. qh and paints- cuz they're just cool like that, and i like their markings4. the cost of hay5. t- sweet and cuddly c- amazing to ride and snuggle with!6. i have no idea... um... going from a complete beginner rider to an fairly great rider in less than 2 years. 7. staying off of chrome's face when i think she's going to turn into a pole or barrel!8. t- bucking if she doesn't get her way c- cribs sometimes, but hardly ever. 9. going from a complete beginner to a fairly great rider in less than 2 years and winning money and awards, increasing speed and decreasing times!10. tell what's Not to like about it? it's fun!11. because my new neighbors were moving when i first moved in and couldn't take teak with them so they gave her to me, and i started 4h with her and did a couple shows, then i started lessons for 8 months before getting my own riding horse. so, i kinda had to start riding horses, and it's in my blood!12. it was ok, i have something to do, but i've answered these things a million times!

Downloads
    Uploads

1 Seahawk Gold2 English pleasure, a little of dressage with moderate jumping but mostly bush riding3 Standardbred, they are a cost effective alternative to a warmblood with a huge range. Great atheticism and tremendous heart. Very calm and even tempered. And dependant on the line can be very pretty.4 The amount of red tape that has to be negotiated to ride outside of a yard.5 His go.6 So many to choose from...7 Classical dressage riding8 No classic vices, no biting kicking cribbing bolting rearing weaving or windsucking. Just generally annoying bordering on difficult.9 Too many to name.10 The feel of riding, the freedom, the adrenaline of flying over a jump or perfecting a dressage movement. 11 I was envious of the partnerships I'd seen of 80kg humans asking and getting amazing actions from a totally different 500kg species.12 Yes, the survey got me to assess the original reasons why I started to ride and why i want to continue.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Le Chic (Pride)2.Showjumping3.Irish Sport Horse - they are the best!!!!!4.How much the cost..... how much hard work they are....... 5.She is slightly insane......just like her mum....6.Catching my current horse..... staying on my last ones back!7.Everything..... you never know everything about horses and there is always room to improve my ridding8.Loading9.Catching my horse after two months in a big field10.Because horses are like a drug to me i'm totally addicted!11.I don't remember i was 3 years old12.I like anything that involves talking about my mare!

Downloads
    Uploads

1. I own a prettly dapple grey mare called Prelude (Panda)2. I ride mainly english, and compete in dressage and show jumping3. Trakehner - My first horse was a trakehner, and although she was a nightmare, she had outstanding talent. At the moment, olympic rider Antony Petris rides and trains her (he competed for Greece)My current (2nd) horse is also a trakehner.4. The amount of time and work it takes! Yet i found it was a good thing, since id never been allowed to stay at the riding school for as long, and as often as i do now.5. Well, my horse actually arrives from bulgaria tomorrow! however, thefew times i rode her there, she was so easy going, smooth and although she's only 6, helped me out in quite a few tricky situations. Although i didnt bond with her yet, like i did with her sister(my old horse) she seemed to truly be trying to please whoever rode her.6. Wow. My first horse. She was so perfect when we bought her, i even rode her for a week twice a day beofre we made the final decission, however something went wrong during her journey, and she went crazy. I believe there is nothing better than a difficult horse to ride to make you improve. I really needed to learn how to feel exactly what she's going to do and react to things, and to know what to do when something bad happened. I dont think i'd be anywhere near my current level without her. Unfortunaely, she fell on me and broke my leg, and my parents sold her....7. Deffinately not being such a big softie. All the horses know how to get a treat out of me!But seriously, i need to get more confident in my jumping, and handling horses.8. Not that I know of. My old horse used to chew on everythig, but that stopped once we took out her wolf teeth.9. a massive 145cm oxer on my old horse, 140cm 2nd time i rode Panda, and a course of 115cm on her the same day!10. Oh gawd. No one knows. Ive loved them since i was small, and always wanted to learn how to ride. No one in my family has had anything to do with horses except me.11. Same as 10.. I guess i was pestering my parents, and they finally gave in haha12. Yeah I do. Its always fun when someone posts surveys like this. You can share your experiences with horses, and read about other people's. I love them <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234