Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Horse Survey for horse lovers?

1. Alice2. english3. Connemara~ cuz thereso beautiful and strong4.idk5.her loyalty, dependability6. Jumping the gates!!7. Dressage, jumping and my damn diagonals!8.Nope9. Going once around without her acting up10.there just awesome11. My mom tricked me into it, but now i luv it12. idk, i guess...=]

Downloads
    Uploads

1. What's your horse's name, or the horse you lease? Lady2. What type of riding do you do? (English, Western, Dressage, etc.) English (hunter/jumper)3. What's your favorite horse breed and why?Throughbreds because I like a horse with energy and spunkWarmbloods because they are good atheletes and usually have good heads on them4. What was your biggest shock/surprise in owning a horse, leasing a horse, or riding a horse?There is so much I just don't know5. What's your top favorite thing that you like about your horse?she is super sweet and has a great personality and trusts me6. What was your biggest challenge ever since you started riding, or owning a horse? money and time, I don't have enough of either7. What would you like to get better at?my general broad horse knowledge and ability to train young horses8. Does your horse or the horse you lease have any vices?She can get spooked easily and is somewhat timid also she doesn't like to stand still on crossties and she is a little too curious9. What's the biggest thing you've accomplished so far?Lady has gained so much confidence in the past year I've been working with her, she has gone from being fightened of ground poles to small canter courses10. Why do you love and ride horses?The horses are amazing and I just couldn't live w/o them11.Why did you start riding?my sister wanted to and I aways did what my sister did (she ended up quiting after only 2 months)12. Did you like this survey? Explain why or why not.It was good. short and sweet.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Lesson horses names- English: Jazz Western: San2. Both-Western and English3. Arabian or Gypsy Vanner- because their pretty neat to watch and the Arabian is fun to ride!4. How hard it is finding time for lessons between Work, School and everything thats mandatory in keeping myself alive like eating.5. There personality and how well broke they are!6. Not being scared after they spook7. Sitting the trot8. nope not that I know of! (=9. tacking up myself and trotting without actually falling off when I felt like I was going to.10. Because there amazing animals! And its amazing how much control and trust you have over something so huge!11. After an Animal Care and Managment class field trip to go horse back riding after learning about them for almost a month!12. Yes, I like this survey

Downloads
    Uploads

1) Breeze2) Western3) Quarter Horse - they are big and muscular, also very versatile4) The cost!5) She's sweet, and i absolutely love her coloring (dappled buckskin)6) Correcting her bad habits7) Riding in general and just to gain more experience8) Yes, mainly just pawing and barn sourness (she's getting better)9) Just owning a horse and taking good care of her, its hard work but so worth it.10) They make me feel free. I'm very short and slow, but when I'm on a horse, I'm tall and fast. I feel unstoppable on her.11) I started from a girl scout thing a few years ago and loved it ever since. I felt powerful and free on a horse. Horses are like my therapy. I can just open up to them.12) Yes, it helped me realize just how far I've come. I was thinking back to when i first started and i was very afraid, but something about them made me want to keep going.

Downloads
    Uploads

1 My favorite horse's name was Misty ( she passed away )2 I rode western ( trail, parades, sidesaddle and with a big silver saddle, gymkhana, and team penning ) 3 My favorite breeds are Quarter Horses, and Andalusians. Quarter horses for their versatility, and temperment. Andalusians for their strength, beauty and temperment.4 My biggest surprise was the addictive nature of horses! They get in your blood and you just are not happy without them. 5 Her versatility, she was willing to do all the things I mentioned above, and a few more. She was up for any challange! 6 Fixing my mistakes, I taught my horse some bad habits when I was learning, and had to retrain her to fix them. I had several horses, but Misty was my favorite.7 Driving carts, I want to learn. I have only had one lesson and been to one clinic, I have a long way to go. 8 I think all horses have vices of some sort, my mare would get very upset if the trailer left without her. She even ran through a pipe corral gate one time.9 year end Highpoint in 3 gymkhana clubs on one year, and CSHA year end champion in gymkhana, and state champion parade horse. Everyone said that a gymkhana horse was too crazy to do parades, and we proved them all wrong!!10 I cant explain it, its just something that I started when I was 9 years old, and just cant stop!11 Because I was obsessed with horses, my parents moved to a place we could have them, and that was how I got started.12 the survey was fun, looking back on some things Misty and I did was enjoyable. I really miss her.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Red 2. Western, English and Bareback 3.Quarter Horse 4. How fast you actually RUN when entered in an endurance race 5. Riding 6. Learning to trim hooves 7. Making the horse pay for itself 8. Hates to be left behind 9. Learning to drive a draft horse team 10. Freedom 11. Saw a sign to ride a pony for free many, many years ago. 12. Sure it talks about horses.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. What's your horse's name, or the horse you lease? I haven't purchased a horse yet. I love the names Caruso for a male horse or Aamira for a female horse, though :-)We'd be here for a while if I was to name all the horses I've ever ridden.2. What type of riding do you do? (English, Western, Dressage, etc.) Dressage. Used to do jumping and western, I just found dressage more challennging.3. What's your favorite horse breed and why?Andalusians - beauty, intelligence, grace. What more could you ask for? :P They are one of the more "romantic" breeds. They tend to excel in Dressage which is another plus for me, aswell.4. What was your biggest shock/surprise in owning a horse, leasing a horse, or riding a horse?I asked a question like this before. You can check out my questions to see the answers, if you like.Mine would probably be how each horse's personality differs so much. When you think about it, it makes perfect sense, people are the same way.5. What's your top favorite thing that you like about your horse?I used to partboard a horse, I really liked his work ethic, how he carried himself and he was very pretty :-)6. What was your biggest challenge ever since you started riding, or owning a horse? My overall position, if you don't have an effective position not much else matters, so I worry about this constantly. Namely, my legs. Trying to keep from tensing up is difficult, I find, aswell.7. What would you like to get better at?I want to learn more. I want to show (sort of). I want more experience all together.8. Does your horse or the horse you lease have any vices?Nope9. What's the biggest thing you've accomplished so far?Being overall happy with my own attempts and with my horses. I can't name one thing in particular.10. Why do you love and ride horses?I could name everything I love about them but I wouldn't be satisfied that that would be good enough answer so I'll just say, I don't know why, they're just a part of me. I'm not happy (to say the least) when I'm not around them. 11.Why did you start riding?I always wanted to and finally got the opportunity. It was one of my best experiences :-)12. Did you like this survey? Explain why or why not.of course, it's to do with horses :P

Downloads
    Uploads

1. What's your horse's name, or the horse you lease? hank, annie and boo2. What type of riding do you do? (English, Western, Dressage, etc.) i do the all around3. What's your favorite horse breed and why?quarter4. What was your biggest shock/surprise in owning a horse, leasing a horse, or riding a horse?there are too many to list.5. What's your top favorite thing that you like about your horse? they are all great show horses6. What was your biggest challenge ever since you started riding, or owning a horse? western riding and getting my lead changes in the right spots7. What would you like to get better at?western riding8. Does your horse or the horse you lease have any vices?no9. What's the biggest thing you've accomplished so far?hank was 3rd in the hus at the 2007 aqha congress10. Why do you love and ride horses?i have always done it.11.Why did you start riding?my mom had horses12. Did you like this survey? Explain why or why not.it was okay

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Jazz.2. English and Western3. Quarter Horses because their so versatile.4. How much responsibility it is and you have your good and bad days.5. I like the way he's trained and is conformation6. Trying to be a better rider and learning to understand my horse.7. Using my seat8. He's very pushy9. Adjusting to western pleasure10. They're great animals and I can't imagine not being around them for long11. I loved horses12. It was alright and made me think a little.

Bobo Glow

1. Chance (Delayed Reaction)2.English, Dressage, and Eventing3.Quarter Horse because thats what my horse is4.The fact that they can at anytime get sick/go lame5.his personality6.not being scared of trying new things7.jumping8.yes, he runs away someimtes in the pasture9.jumping new heights10.they are just like best friends11.i thought that horses were the best things and i was right12.it was okay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast