Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bohemian G

A Horse Survey for horse lovers?

1. I own 27, so the list is long......2.Western3. Morgans, because the are wonderful, smart, can do it all breed!4. I always have something new to learn.5. That I am blessed to own them.6. not too sure...7. I know nothing about english....8. not really9. Being able to have as many as I do.10. They give me peace of mind.11. I was born into them12. yes, Good questions.

bolavo

1) Wedding Singer.....aka Singer for short2) Western....I would like to try English3) TB....I love my OTTB4) Umm....My horse get jealous of other people, not horses5) That he was a race horse and now he will never have to worry about anything.6) Trying to get my horse to cross water7) Im happy with everything right now8) I havent found any yet9) Breaking a horse that had no trust in people10) Freedom....and to get away from everything (home, boyfriend ect..)11) I told my daddy that it looked fun and I have been doing it for 18 years12) Yeah, it was really fun

boiiboii

1. Don't have one.2. English.3. Arabian - so graceful and dainty yet sturdy.4. None so far.5.Don't have one.6. Learning to master the trot (I don't know why, it's just hard for me).7. Cantering (I'm still learning).8. Don't have one.9. Never falling off (yet).10. Hmm... I've always loved horses, ever since I can remember, and it is just so amazing to be up so high, going to fast, being free...11. I don't know. My parents both enjoy horse riding, and they used to take my elder sister and me horse riding when we were little, and now we still do.12. Sort of. You kept assuming that I have a horse (just rubbing it in that I don't, aren't you?)

bodisavtta

1. What's your horse's name, or the horse you lease? Jessie Bella Cleopatra2. What type of riding do you do? (English, Western, Dressage, etc.) All three!3. What's your favorite horse breed and why?Arabian, they are smart, reliable and fast, extremely viable and pretty!4. What was your biggest shock/surprise in owning a horse, leasing a horse, or riding a horse?That they are so fun to be around!5. What's your top favorite thing that you like about your horse?Everything, but mostly smartness. She comes when I whisle, looks at me kindly, etc.6. What was your biggest challenge ever since you started riding, or owning a horse? Keeping it happy.7. What would you like to get better at?Taking care of her in speed.8. Does your horse or the horse you lease have any vices?No.9. What's the biggest thing you've accomplished so far?I won a competition, race.10. Why do you love and ride horses?Because it feels like I ride the wind. I am united with my horse.11.Why did you start riding?Because I loved animals so much, and 'cause my mom plunked me on the saddle and I DIDN'T WANNA STOP!12. Did you like this survey? Explain why or why not.Sure I did! It was fun!

bodies_buried_in_my_yard

1-peaches & danahe2-bareback3-arabian,the beauty and the grace4-price of feed5-her trust in me6-nuthin7-nuthin8-no9-not to get dumped10-its relaxing11-who knows,started 40 yrs.ago12-i guess

Bobo B

1-Lilly2-western/mountain/trail3-thoroughbred because they are beautiful and there speed is so fun4-when my horse fell on me and how it effected her and me and how or friendship grew stronger5-shes a gentle giant will I'm not on her but when i get on she plays up a bit but she is beautiful and i will never sell her6-getting my confidence back up after my fall and trying to study for school when all i can think about is my horses7-stopping/slowing down8-no9-teaching my horse to trust people again10-because its fun and Ive always loved horses since i was born so i guess its in my genes11-because my pop tout me on his best horse and i always wanted to ride because i use to love the saddle club12-yes, because it made me remember when and why i started ridding and loving horses

boeing

1. Buttercup and Spade2. Western3. I like Buckskins and Paints because they are so cute!4. I fell of a horse when I rode on one once.5. They are loving, and fun to have!6. Trying to remember and check the weather to make sure if they needed to go in the barn in case of rain or storms!7. Riding.8. vices?? (whats that? )9. Training them.10. They are cute and fun.11. my mother always wanted to have horses so we got some since we had 22 acres of land and a 4 acre horse pasture and a barn!12. Sure, I like taking surveys.

boguexxx

1. Brian2. English3. Arab- although I only have thoroughbreds now4. The price you can buy really decent horses for - if you know where to look5. His character- he's a funny little man and he bites my husband!6. Riding an ex racehorse and managing (eventually) to stop it!! Just before it took a 7 foot open ditch!7. I'd really like more confidence8. He head shakes sometimes, and he will crib bite if he hasn't been out for a few days.9. I don't know 10. Challenge, outdoors, fresh air, horses on the whole I love11. When I was a kid I started because I deperately wanted to - then stopped after a bad fall and started againa few years back as my husband started teaching me again...12. Good survey as its nice to see other people responses...

Bohemian G

1) Dapples (Arab Gelding) & Dezjaun (Appi Mare) Owned.2) I Ride in a western pleasure saddle and trail ride though the mountains of Australia. (very cool)3) i would have to say Arabs as i love the challange, but also love QH as they are a sturdy horse.4) That i havent fallen off my Arab yet! Owned him 11yrs now.5) Personality (Arab) Conformation & color (Appi)6) None.bl%%dy love it.!7) Floating my horses by myself (loading).8) Yep (Arab) pretty much everything.! But darn good mountian horse. None (Appi) she is the opposite of what my Arab represents.!9) NEVER falling off my Arab, close calls though.!10) They feeling of coming over that mountain at sunset on your best mate (Arab) and feeling nothing but calm. Nothing beats it.!11) Just loved everything that horses have to offer.12) very cool, you get to know me and my horses and love talking about my horses.. Well done.

BobTheButcher

Heya1. Ruben2. English3.New forest kind friendly nature.Easy to do and train.4.Nothing really ive had them since i was born5.him being so calm6. Keeping to it, Going up everyday in the freezing cold.7. I would like him to go out better on his own8. He throws the odd buck but non others9. erm..... getting champion with my tb10. Its relaxing11. My mum has always owned horses. My grandad was a horse dealer and my other grandad was a breeder so it runs in the family.12. Yes i was bored and now im not=] xxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast