Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BoBoS

Survey - Do you use both sides of the toilet paper to help with having a green America ?

LOL! No, I do not.:-)

BobTheButcher

Survey - Do you use both sides of the toilet paper to help with having a green America ?

LOL....no

Bobsonnyjim

Sort of. I reuse the same sheet from the garbage several times because I am too lazy to go to the store and buy more.

bobo

Uh no

BobTheButcher

No, I don't. I usually allow no more then 5 sheets to use per person. My Uncle taught me that and he was a millionaire! I never really followed the rule, I'm funny about my toilet paper and it best be name brand and soft. I don't ask a lot.

boden21

Dude I moved to a litter box and banana peels. That way I don't waste water or paper.

BoBoS

ewwwwwwwww

bobwit

But then, you need more water and soap to clean off your hands afterwards. So you are actually wasting more resources than you save.

Bogan Outlaw

What's toilet paper? I use my hands. Sometimes I even wash after

NO! I wipe with my finger then wash it,just like cheryl crow!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast