Survey - Do you use both sides of the toilet paper to help with having a green America ?

BOHO

Mar 18, 2008
Survey - Do you use both sides of the toilet paper to help with having a green America ?

LOL! No, I do not.:)

save a tree, wipe with plastic

LOL....no

youd get poo on your fingers when turning it over.

yeah

Sort of. I reuse the same sheet from the garbage several times because I am too lazy to go to the store and buy more.

Uh no

no, but interesting thought!

No, I don't. I usually allow no more then 5 sheets to use per person. My Uncle taught me that and he was a millionaire! I never really followed the rule, I'm funny about my toilet paper and it best be name brand and soft. I don't ask a lot.

we use corn cobs chiefy

Yes. I recycle.

Dude I moved to a litter box and banana peels. That way I don't waste water or paper.

ewwwwwwwww

But then, you need more water and soap to clean off your hands afterwards. So you are actually wasting more resources than you save.

No, I sure don't! But I do enough other things for the environment that I feel that is one thing that I can slack on :p

What's toilet paper? I use my hands. Sometimes I even wash after

NO! I wipe with my finger then wash it,just like cheryl crow!

Yes, and my finger too!Ummmmmmmm - smells green!

no cause it goes through and through the toilet paper. I buy the cheap one ply now cause Charmin is too darn expensive now.

Back