I went to a salon on Thursday and asked for my roots to be coloured like the ends of my hair (golden blonde) In the shop, I thought it lookedquite dark but couldnt really tell in their light , I paid and went home and realised it was a mess, stripey and certianley not the colour I asked for. I telephoned her and she said I could come back in the following day where she plastered bleach all over the top layers of my head and now I look bright yellow blond with dark roots as she hasnt taken the colour up to the top (1cm gap in places)and has made it far too bright. I wrote her a letter asking for my money back, i then was asked to come into the salon and where she was aggressive and defensive (I was getting heated too) and her and her mum accused me of trying to get a free hair colour - I have never had this ever and am completly gutted (understatment). She treid to give me some cock and bull story of a colour technician from Loreal would need to come out, which I said was fine, I have since spoken to Loreal and this is not their practice....and said its between me and the salon. I am so angry...isnt there a higher authority I can complain to?? Please help me!