Teenagers of today's generation; do you hate it when your parents/grandparents from the 60's/70's/80's generation slam today's music? Artists such as:

Katy Perry
Beyonce
Rihanna
Lady Gaga

I know I do. I mean, no disrespect to the Beatles or Rolling Stones, I have huge respect for them and their contribution to the music industry and all. But I can't get into their music. The rock I listen to is:

Within Temptation
NightWish
Evanscence
Linkin' Park
Limp Biskit

But I also listen to pop music like Britney Spears, Rihanna, Lady Gaga etc. I'm sorry parents & grandparents, but I can't get into the Beatles and Rolling Stones. They just seem too *yawn* no disrespect though.

Anybody understand where I'm going with this? I'm also tired of them saying that Lady Gaga and Rihanna don't have talent. If they didn't have talent they wouldn't had been signed by record labels. Why waste their time signing untalented artists? Right? That's a waste of money. Apparently Rihanna and Lady Gaga have talent if they were signed.

I also hate how they get pissy when Britney Spears or Lady Gaga covered an old song from the 700's/80's. Quit overracting. I happen to love Britney's covers of: The Beat Goes On, My Prerogative, and Satisfaction.
'
I like them more than the originals. The originals sort of bore me. I'm sorry guys. Also not all of today's music is based on auto tune.