CHRISTIANS HOW DOES SATAN CONTROL Atheists?

ElijahTruth

Nov 6, 2010
With very little effort for one...but if you go google Adam and Eve seed gathering on the services and about page you can view the 8 unclean spirits that infect all people, trying to make all confused and non - believers, the Ones that are easiest for satan to blind are the atheists, when you see an atheist you see a push over for satan...They cannot fight its poisons it puts in all men and wo-mens blood stream from the air around them, and from their gut flora

You are correct, they are very easy to control because they beleive in nothing therefore they lack any ambition or liveliness in their attitudes.

So I need a blood transfusion? My PPO network is gonna want a lot more explanation that that before they cover their 80%.

Is a word of what you just said from the Bible?

I don't think it is.

From what I gather, Satan doesn't have anything to do with atheists.

In fact, it is quite the opposite. Satan is interested in the business of destroying God's work and God's people. And, furthermore, if you study the subject you can find, and may be understand, that Satan's dominion, in our day, is the churches. He presents himself "as a angel of light and his ministers as ministers of righteousness."

That's what the Bible teaches.

People are free to be sinful and godless without Satan having to get involved.

He is busy effectively preaching the false gospel to the goats found through out the churches and leading people astray from the Word of Truth.

Your interpretation is not Biblical. Atheists aren't lead by Satan. Where did you get that?

If you want to see the works of Satan look to the high places.

Is a word of what you just said from the Bible?

I don't think it is.

From what I gather, Satan doesn't have anything to do with atheists.

In fact, it is quite the opposite. Satan is interested in the business of destroying God's work and God's people. And, furthermore, if you study the subject you can find, and may be understand, that Satan's dominion, in our day, is the churches. He presents himself "as a angel of light and his ministers as ministers of righteousness."

That's what the Bible teaches.

People are free to be sinful and godless without Satan having to get involved.

He is busy effectively preaching the false gospel to the goats found through out the churches and leading people astray from the Word of Truth.

Your interpretation is not Biblical. Atheists aren't lead by Satan. Where did you get that?

If you want to see the works of Satan look to the high places.

Dont worry about the Athiest.. worry about your own Salavation and the challenge of being Holy yourself

You're either a troll, an idiot, or crazy.

"They cannot fight its poisons it puts in all men and wo-mens blood stream from the air around them, and from their gut flora"
Evidence, please. What "flora" would this be?

I'm sure Satan delights in the souls lost to him through non believers.....and he hopes more will follow them.

Why is Satan always portrayed as a bad person? Seems pretty unfair that religious people never let Satan have a say.

Back