How to restore iphone to a specific back up?

DerickG

Jun 2, 2008
I have the back up file from 3 days ago, how do I make itunes back up that file, not the most recent one? Im trying to back up the text messages i deleted. Thanks!
Im on a Mac

After you restore the iPhone, it should give you the choice to set it up as a new iPhone, or restore a backup. There should be a stoicism box in the restore from backup option, and it will list all of the different backups that have been made on that computer. Just select the one you want, and proceed.

Hope this helped!

After you restore the iPhone, it should give you the choice to set it up as a new iPhone, or restore a backup. There should be a stoicism box in the restore from backup option, and it will list all of the different backups that have been made on that computer. Just select the one you want, and proceed.

Hope this helped!

Hope this helped!

Back